+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Scotty and Sam

One bite from Sam gets you a shot in the stomach.

What happened last nite? Did Sam's good twin Sammette exchange places with her for the 2nd bedroom renovation? Sam crying because of the moral struggle between her integrity and a million dollars? (since when was the prize a million bucks? The way these renovations are going I don't think these apartments will even break even.)

Also, what is Sam's problem with how she interprets things. As far as the loosers comment goes. She and Scotty do good work. Steve and Nicole do not and they are the loosers not Sam and Scotty. That is obvious.

All I can say is Steve may suck at home renovation but he knows how to suck Sam into an alliance. This is a game, loyalty is to the alliance that will help you win. Steve and Nicole will not help you guys win. Does the evidence of apt 1 being choosen as least value added 3 weeks in a row not give you guys a clue.

After this dismal display I don't think Sam and Scotty will have a chance against Barney and Rose.

I'll say it again...what the hell happened to Sam??? I actuallly REALLY liked her last night!!! I'm not sure why she and Scotty didn't vote off Steve and Nicole. Loyalty aside...Wouldn't you want to go up against a good team? They all keep talking about integrity and how they want to win, so why not put yourself up against a good team and try to beat them? To me, that's "fair play"

dave

FORT Newbie
    This women can cry all she wants. My opinon of her is set in stone. I did not like her in the first show and I won't like her in the end. She's what we call bad people.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yeah..I totally agree. There's nothing about this woman that I like. Period.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Whatever happened to Southern charm? I know it still exisits,but not for Sam. She is the gutter mouth from the South.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234