+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scotty and Sam

I'm glad she's not from Kentucky. Our rednecks act better than that.

She reminds me of my Jack Russell terrier -- if he can't find a fight to join, he starts one himself.
    I know that reality tv producers choose people like Sam for the entertainment value: people whose only means of expression seems to be anger.
    But I can't see how those traits work for people in real life. If Sam behaves this way normally, how can she even hold a job? Does she have friends who aren't masochists?
    And why is having a sharp tongue and a hair-trigger temper a point of pride these days? I'm waiting for someone on a reality show to bob her head and wag her finger and say, "I believe in being passive-aggressive. If I don't like you, I'm not gonna tell it to your face, because sometimes it's better to bite your tongue and avoid conflict."
    Or maybe that's just me ...
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ó Will Rogers

If Sam can't stand Jayna can you see Kim and Sam in the same room. That is a fight I can't wait to see. Or they could fool us all and actually get along. Well, maybe for one episode.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Kim just needs to tell Sam her feelings on crown molding...
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    Kim just needs to tell Sam her feelings on crown molding...

It's gonna get good...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by candor
    But I can't see how those traits work for people in real life. If Sam behaves this way normally, how can she even hold a job? Does she have friends who aren't masochists?
    She probably flies off the handle less in real life. The producers are deliberately setting up incredibly high-stress situations, after all. Any other couple in that apartment would have drove her nuts, not just Erik and Jayna. But year, Kim is going to drive Sam up the wall . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by KarenAnn
    She probably flies off the handle less in real life. The producers are deliberately setting up incredibly high-stress situations, after all. Any other couple in that apartment would have drove her nuts, not just Erik and Jayna. But year, Kim is going to drive Sam up the wall . . . .
    What I would love to see is Sam on Survivor that would be entertaining. If fact Sam and Kim and Barney and Rose should all be on the same team. Sue Hawk's final speech has nothing on Barney and Rose. The tribe name should be Disaster.

Rambo Sam's blood pressure must be off the charts. She's beyond a drama queen she's drama nation. The only thing she's missing is the Raiders gear a painted face,shoulder spikes,a Harley,several tatoos and the deapitated head of...... well, anyone who opposes her.

Quote Originally Posted by did_it_again
    Rambo Sam's blood pressure must be off the charts. She's beyond a drama queen she's drama nation. The only thing she's missing is the Raiders gear a painted face,shoulder spikes,a Harley,several tatoos and the deapitated head of...... well, anyone who opposes her.
    This post had me

Drama Nation!!!!
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

OOOOH yes, Sam's a HUGE bitch! Scotty is adorable, but he has to be or he'll get the sh!t beat out of him by Sam!

Wouldn't you think that Sam realizes this is being taped? She says one thing then 5 minutes later TOTALLY denies she said it.

Prozac anyone?

dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast