+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sanyika and Monique

Sanyika and Monique

[IMG]images/img/S_M_72.jpg[/IMG]

Sanyika and Monique donít just want to renovate a building, they want to become established as real estate entrepreneurs after this. If thatís not enough, they want to hit the lecture circuit after The Complex to let people know how to follow in their footsteps. Since Sanyika likes to do things his way and Monique wants to do everything by the book, itís hard to tell if their ambitions are outsized or not. But one thing is certain: Sanyika and Monique know how to get things done.

Well so much for their ambitions. Bye Bye lecture circuit. Although I liked Monique and thought she did a good job as a property manager. That entire scene with Sanyika, while they were cleaning the units and him saying that he sweats easily so it looks like he is working really hit a raw spot with me. He just came across as lazy. He wants to be a real estate entrepreneur, well that requires some work and I don't see it. He talks the talks but I don't see him doing the walk.

bye-bye Sanyika& Monique-a She was ready to have a nervous breakdown at any given moment. How funny how she was trying to justify being booted off by saying 'we can now sleep in our comfortable bed, blah blah blah... You know she cried the whole ride home.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

He bought the wrong flooring and his response was, "whatever" as he's fiddling with something.

I thought she did alright with trying to get the "kids" to work, cause before she went in there...there was NO progress! But, she was a nervous wreck the whole time.

So much for the "follow in our steps lecture circuit"!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Monique had no backbone but I'm sorry to she them go

I'm sorry they left so soon, but Sanyika wasn't all that motivated.

dave

+ Reply to Thread