+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Barney and Rose

I just can't see these 2 winning, any way, any how. First of all, they were asses to the real estate agent who will be selling it.

Second of all, if the buyers watched this show, they would know how cheaply and schottily it was renovated.

Third of all, most of their rooms are ugly, and I just don't see the condo selling for as much as the others!

If they really think they will win, they're delusional. Although when they lose, they'll probably blame Brad and Lew or Carl and Kim. :rolleyes
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    What does Rose think she's doing?!? Alwaayyys on DAVID'S (not DAVE'S) ass. :rolleyes
    He's the one who is "grading" your work, deciding whether you win or not.. etc.. and Rose is being a flaming bitch! I don't get it.. doesn't she realize he can be OVERLY critical about their rooms simply because she's an ass?

"My name is David"..
    "Ok, Dave..."..
    :rolleyes What a jerk.

If I was him, I'd definitely look closer at everything...
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

She can't help it. She's so full of herself and I don't know why,but it's like pissing off a cop when he pulls you over. You just don't do it.
    There are just some things in life you don't do . You don't pull on Supermans cape, you don't spit into the wind , you don't pull the mask off the 'ol Lone Ranger and you don't mess around with Dave .....ooops , mean David.
    He is the one of the judges Mrs Crabtree so cool out.

They were so outdone! So.so outdone. I thought Barney would have a stroke. What instigators they are; as well as poor losers.

I thought it was funny how Barney and Rose started saying how underhanded Steve and Nicole were. Who started all the underhanded stuff? This is just another case of the pot and the kettle. Please no Omarosa's.

Barney and Rose are living in another time and place because they definitely aren't living in reality. They do so much underhanded crap they could write a book about it. Barney must think throwing more money at a project means you increase it's value. It's about the design Barney ,it's about the design.

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    Ahh yes! Seeing Hatchet face and her evil, whiney sidekick one-upped by Brad and Lew once again really made my evening!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456