+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Barney and Rose

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    you're probably right, besides Barney can't do everything by himself, and Rose doesn't help with much. They'll never win.

Old ,cantankerous and backstabbing. How they have managed not to kill one another is a miracle... maybe it's that us against the world mentality that keeps them together.

What's funny is that Barney and Rose think they are still there because they are good.. when nothing could be further from the truth. They are like puppets on a string! Gee, who would you rather go up against..brad and lew, or Barney and rose.. ? tough one.. They are being used like circus monkeys.

I do not want to see them win this competition.

They kinda ruined the show for me when they tried to "throw" the bathroom competition. I was really excited for this show. I was hoping to see great decorating ideas, construction, demolition, teamwork, etc.

Their behavior is ugly and I sure hope they don't win.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

LG.
    me too, Rumpshaker. I'm disgusted with their attitude and wouldn't want to buy any house that they remodeled.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

My fingers are crossed for tonight. Give this couple the old heave ho.

Did anyone see the look of disgust or was it contempt when David the realtor fingered the black and white towels in their bathroom? Properly cheap Walmart towels and not 300 plus thread count Eqyptian cotton.

Seeing Rose shake her head in denial when she was told that all 3 judges decided that their bathroom was the least valued was funny. They used the cheapest stuff and it showed.

I wish we could see photos of their house and see what their style is truly like.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Did anyone see the look of disgust or was it contempt when David the realtor fingered the black and white towels in their bathroom? Properly cheap Walmart towels and not 300 plus thread count Eqyptian cotton.

CHEAP Wal-mart towels?????? HEY........I resemble that remark

Quote Originally Posted by azsk8fan
    CHEAP Wal-mart towels?????? HEY........I resemble that remark
    It always smells funny in the Walmarts in this area, I think I mentioned it to someone who used to work in one and he told me that the company saves money by not cleaning the store very well or very often.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast