+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Barney and Rose

Initially Barney comes across as the softie and Rose the bitch queen and although Barney has been the really foul mouthed one and the one coming up with the plans I as a viewer still see Rose as the worse one of the couple.

To be honest Kim did not seem that bad as she was taking on an additonal job of PM and has good ideas and design sense and has the skill set to achieve her goals. Perphaps, it is Barney who has the problem cause he wants to be in charge. Calling her a witch (look at what you married) and power hungry (again look in the mirror and at what you married) was again another indication what a foul, foul, foul person Barney is.

I was just surprised how well Kim and Sam meshed and worked well together without drama. This goes to show that maybe Ana and Rose are part of the problem downstairs. At least in the lumberyard Barney and Rose keep their mouths shut.

You'd think after last week, when Steve and Nicole lost for the 2nd time, that they'd probably lose again. So why vote Brad and Lew off? They really need to pull their heads out of their asses, get to work and just do the job.

How EXCELLENT was it to have Roses vertical blinds take a hit from the judges! That was SO great! She made SUCH a huge deal about FINALLY getting a chance to put them in and the judges ripped them apart. ROFLMAO!!!

dave

Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    You'd think after last week, when Steve and Nicole lost for the 2nd time, that they'd probably lose again. So why vote Brad and Lew off? They really need to pull their heads out of their asses, get to work and just do the job.

How EXCELLENT was it to have Roses vertical blinds take a hit from the judges! That was SO great! She made SUCH a huge deal about FINALLY getting a chance to put them in and the judges ripped them apart. ROFLMAO!!!

dave

I was thinking the same thing about the blinds. What I also found hilarious was the fact that when they went in and looked at the bathroom Brad & Lew did they said they could have done the same. Yeah right!!! They don't have a clue. I can't stand these two.

Quote Originally Posted by lilmac

I was thinking the same thing about the blinds. What I also found hilarious was the fact that when they went in and looked at the bathroom Brad & Lew did they said they could have done the same. Yeah right!!! They don't have a clue. I can't stand these two.
    LOL...anyone that is that excited over vertical blinds and thinks they could have done a bath like Brad and Lew is laughable! These 2 old folks are laughable. I think they should start thinking about design ideas for the "adult community" they'll be moving in to once the show is over!

Hey...did anyone notice what a great job FOX did on Barney and Roses picture? (top of this page) They were actually able to get the wrinkles off Roses face!

dave

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmac
    :
    What I also found hilarious was the fact that when they went in and looked at the bathroom Brad & Lew did they said they could have done the same. Yeah right!!! They don't have a clue. I can't stand these two.

What killed me was Rose saying that Brad and Lew's decor reminded her of a Chinese restaurant. Oh really? I'd love to know where she gets her food. There again, I'm sure there are just *oodles* of Chinese restaurants in Long Island retirement communities that get their decor inspiration from "Dwell" magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by marvolomaven

What killed me was Rose saying that Brad and Lew's decor reminded her of a Chinese restaurant. Oh really? I'd love to know where she gets her food. There again, I'm sure there are just *oodles* of Chinese restaurants in Long Island retirement communities that get their decor inspiration from "Dwell" magazine.
    Yea, that comment threw me too. Brad and Lew are right there on the edge of modern design sense and their colors are not loud. How Rose got Chinese restaurant out of that I don't know. Or she goes to some really nicely decorated restaurants and doesn't realize it. She and Barney properly put flamingoes in their front yard and think they are the height of landscape design.

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    I hate this show because of the way the rules are designed that let maggots like these people thrive. How could the producers not see this coming?

They are pathetic little twerps. How could they sacrifice their best creative talent and then still expect to get to the final 4? I hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Yea, that comment threw me too. Brad and Lew are right there on the edge of modern design sense and their colors are not loud. How Rose got Chinese restaurant out of that I don't know. Or she goes to some really nicely decorated restaurants and doesn't realize it. She and Barney properly put flamingoes in their front yard and think they are the height of landscape design.

LOL....love the flamingo comment. But there is a real short answer to your Rose came to the conclusion of B & L's condo looking like a Chinese Restaurant...JEALOUSY & STUPIDITY!

dave

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Yeah that comment was uncalled for because personally i think Brad and Lew did a great job, that bedroom was gorgeous. They're definitely jealous, and see them as the biggest threat. I didn't think this couple would be so nasty

I don't see them winning though, sooner or later they'll be gone.

I think they'll be gone on the next episode!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast