+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steve and Nicole

These two bug me... but now who do I root for?? My favorite team was eliminated, now by default, I'm forced to choose these two I think.

WHAT THE!? I reallllly don't understand why Steve said "I love you two".. Sure, you're all working on remodeling a stupid complex and somewhat close quarters, I just don't understand how you end up LOVING the other couple?!?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Oh, and Nicole is about as useless as tits on a wart hog.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Agreed! Her best moment so far was going along with the plan to bring back Brad and Lew.

Steve really annoys me he has no call saying how great he and Nicole have been cause they now have 2 firsts. Before that they always finished last. S&N, obviously with Dave are the weakest players with the poorest skills. The deck really did not involve any carpentry just a deep pocket. I am sure that he had the help of a kitchen designer (an expert) choosing finishes etc... In the kitchen they had installers put in the cabinets and appliances. When Steve decided to give a hand with finding the microwave outlet did you see how Nicole left the room and so did one of the installers. That alone speaks volumes. I think he is a good bs'er and that may help him sell the property but will $5,000 be enough to fix the bathroom and other problem areas?

Sam and Scotty and Dave and Ana have the best chances of winning because they have the best workmanship in their apartments. Dave and Ana are riding on Brad and Lew's coattails. Yes, Ana did a very good second bathroom but will they be able to finish the kitchen?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    The deck really did not involve any carpentry just a deep pocket. I am sure that he had the help of a kitchen designer (an expert) choosing finishes etc... In the kitchen they had installers put in the cabinets and appliances. When Steve decided to give a hand with finding the microwave outlet did you see how Nicole left the room and so did one of the installers.
    Good point. He was a little to smug for his own good when they won. They are known for finishing last and the reason they were kept around in my opinion is because they are not considered to be threats to win. They snuck in through the back door with their victory and they owe Brad and Lew much more then 1,200 dollars.

I'm not sure how I really feel about Steve and Nicole,but I'm happy they won this week because it would have been sad if they lost with Brad and Lew's help.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I agree he has no room to gloat, but the other teams were being poor sports about the whole thing. Sam even getting Brad and Lew was something she wanted to do so why get upset 'cause someone else followed through on it. Steve and Nicole were attacked and he came out fighting the best way he knew how. I don't think they have a chance of winning this whole thing though.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by did_it_again
    I'm not sure how I really feel about Steve and Nicole,but I'm happy they won this week because it would have been sad if they lost with Brad and Lew's help.

I totally agree. I think they're growing on me though....I much prefer them to the rest of the couples left.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12