+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erik and Jayna

Erik and Jayna

[IMG]images/img/E_J_gal_72.jpg[/IMG]

A creative and artistic pair, Janya and Erik had been wondering if there were any interesting people in Dallas. When they first met at a party and began talking about their artistic abilities, they knew they had found the perfect match. Their strengths and weaknesses match perfectly, with one always able to excel where the other falls short. And with neither Erik nor Jayna feeling they’re “in charge” of the relationship, things are usually harmonious.

you think Erik had some brains in that big ole head of his, to not put a wood frame on a ceiling. I mean he barley could stand in the weird structure he was building. What was he thinking???
    He may have a big head but he's no Einstein.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yeah..his "soffett" (sp?) was ridiculous! Once he got it up, if you hopped you'd hit your head on it!

He's definately the weak link, although she's not that much of a brainiac herself IMO. What I'm enjoying most about these two is that they're stuck working with Sam, and it's driving them INSANE!
    Did you see after eliminations? They all hugged!! Yeah, you're all "tight".

Next week...uh oh! Big ole fight with Sam. ::rubbing hands together::
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    The two of them are pretentious morons. Jayne's crown molding comments for the quality of room she turned out was ridiculous, Erik has no brain and is obviously clueless, and together they did a lot of standing around.

Their teammates are even worse. I find it strange how much I loved their room.

Erik was so concerned about the WOW factor that he pushed his ideas of a sofit on the ceiling and the stripes on the wall, what was funny was how the designer shot both ideas down. HA HA HA! That was priceless.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Crown Molding is used in "High End" decor and architecture. I personally wouldn't use it based on the architecture of the building, but I know many people would do it anyways. I wouldn't however be so condescending as to call it "suburban".
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Ugh, Erik. "I want this room to have some books, ...like Ballard"
    Look, I've read JG Ballard, and he doesn't scream knowledgeable and intelligent, its a total hipster read. He threw that out to make everyone that wasn't an Ah-tist feel stupid.
    They both have those huge hipster cooler-than-thou so that means I'm-smarter-than-thou thing going on.

Can't stand these two.. but the best thing I heard one of the other teams say (when referring to Erik/Jayna):

BIG HEAD!

His head is friggin' huge!
    and with that...I'll quote a movie (whomever guesses the movie gets a & a cookie)..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stewart: (Charlie's Dad) William! Move your head! Look at the size of that boy's head!
    Tony: Shhhh!
    Stewart: I'm not kidding, that's like an orange on a toothpick!
    Tony: Shh! You're going to give the kid a complex.
    Stewart: Well, that's a huge noggin! That's a virtual planetoid! Has its own weather system! Head! Move!

Don't mean to jump on the bandwagon,but yeah dudes cranium is Super Sized. The construction hat he has on looks a wee bit smallish for his enormous endowment of skullery.

O.K I'm sure that I'm in the minority here ,but I like Jayna. She's soooo cute to me. Yeah I know .I know she's a little irritating,but I can't help it and although I didn't think her comment about crown molding was accurate it didn't bother me. By viture of being able to piss Sam off the way she does only makes me like her more.

I'm going to take Movie lines for $800.00 Maveno. What is ..... So I Married an AX Murdrer?
    Last edited by did_it_again; 09-08-2004 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by did_it_again
    Don't mean to jump on the bandwagon,but yeah dudes cranium is Super Sized. The construction hat he has on looks a wee bit smallish for his enormous endowment of skullery.
    "endowment of skullery"!
    I'm going to take Movie lines for $800.00 Maveno. What is ..... So I Married an AX Murdrer?
    Ding! Ding! Ding! Here's your boobie prize..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast