+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David and Ana

David and Ana

[IMG]images/img/david_ana_72.jpg[/IMG]

Upon first look, most people wonder how David, a tall white guy, and Ana, a short Latina, ended up together. But this couple were attracted to each other right away, with David adding, “Usually with pretty girls, you have to settle for less. But with her, she’s as smart as she is pretty.” Both claim to be organized and responsible, with an eye toward modern, minimal designs.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    [IMG]“Usually with pretty girls, you have to settle for less. But with her, she’s as smart as she is pretty.”
    That's funny because I was thinking that usually pretty Latina girls don't have to settle for bald, white guys. Way to pay your girlfriend a compliment by insulting millions of other women.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I totally agree PIMguy!
    Also, look at his STUDLY pose with the power drill!! :rolleyes

For the challenge, they're not too bad. Not my faves, not my least faves...flooting somewhere in the middle still.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Yeah, I actually didn't mind him on the show. I just didn't like his comment. But I'm sure he meant well.

He's a complete ass and she should dump him.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Agreed. Because Ana remarked that the people in apartment three deserved some respect for doing so much work, Dave called her "weak".

Quote Originally Posted by Shayla
    Agreed. Because Ana remarked that the people in apartment three deserved some respect for doing so much work, Dave called her "weak".
    Personally, I think Dave is a total jerk. In the first episode he made me dislike him because of his assinine comments about Barney and Rose's age and sense of style. Also, his ego gets in the way, as they showed him trying to do things but it is obvious he has limited carpentry skills. That he disrepected Ana and called her weak for not liking the plan was way out of line and then to have Barney step in and intimidate her by telling her he did not like what he was hearing, was an act of a bully, but Ana must be used to it look how Dave treats her.. Ana should take a page from Sam's book and not give Dave any sex for treating her that way.

BTW he says he is 26, I think he lied about his age and is really 36.

Dave is emerging as the jerk he was always meant to be.I hope he is really 26 because if he is in his mid thirties, boy o boy; is he ever proof positive that age ain't nothing but a number. Because maturity jilted him in high school and he's been without it ever since.
    Last edited by fit_chick5; 09-05-2004 at 02:45 PM.

Cute couple...Dave is VERY hot! Ana seems to have more ethics than Dave, but she lets him control her too much. She needs to set some ground rules with him. She should be her own person!

dave

How dissappointing Dave and Ana have turned out to be! I can't imagine being their neighbor! They must be the most hated people on the block!

And what are they thinking?!?! Voting Brad and Lew off??? Can't they see that Barney and Rose for who they really are? It's almost sad!

dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast