+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: David and Ana

OH...Can you believe the comment that Dave made at the very beginning??? "We're so good, even when we try to lose on purpose..." What a f*cking jack a$$!!! Of course they didn't lose, Kim, Carl, Brad and Lew did ALL the damn work!

Keep it up Dave, these are your 15 minutes of fame...let the world see you for the prick that you are!

dave

Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    OH...Can you believe the comment that Dave made at the very beginning??? "We're so good, even when we try to lose on purpose..." What a f*cking jack a$$!!! Of course they didn't lose, Kim, Carl, Brad and Lew did ALL the damn work!

Keep it up Dave, these are your 15 minutes of fame...let the world see you for the prick that you are!

dave

Totally, totally agree.

Anyone notice when Ana and Dave were told that they had won for the second bathroom Dave said 'Yeah Me'. Ugh!! How ugly. I guess he and Colin from TAR5 would be best buddies they both have such egos. I can just see Dave and Ana in an intimate moment and when he gets off its 'Yeah Me'. Poor Ana, dump him. No wonder see gets so into design work she sure ain't getting any pleasure in any other facets of her life.

Is anyone else as bothered as me at those huge earrings Ana is always wearing?

I mean, construction site! OSHA violation or something!
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I never noticed the earrings

I must say though ,if you are going to be doing construction work big hoop earrings would not be a very good fashion choice.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    Is anyone else as bothered as me at those huge earrings Ana is always wearing?

I mean, construction site! OSHA violation or something!

I didn't notice the earrings but last night I did notice her shoes with the huge heels......how in the hell does someone work construction in those shoes...she makes a better boss than worker....

I have no idea how one would do construction work in high heels. I don't even vacuum in heels. Bizzare.

She needs to get rid of David. He's the type of man who wants to be in charge,but is unable to lead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12