+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brad and Lew

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I'm rooting for them as well, they got the talent, skill, and class to succceed. Excellent work!

FORT Newbie
    I'm sure they'll make it to the final four, unless Barney and Rose and Dave set the place on fire. Steve and Nicole are just too weak, while Brad and Lew can carry Apt. 4 if need be. Brad and Lew just might get moved to the Upper Complex. Which tanks since the final four are supposed to compete on the value created on their condos. Maybe they'll just not count the first four rooms? But it'd be horrid if Barney and Rose or Dave and Ana got to keep the value Brad and Lew created in Apt. 3.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    There's a total "twist" which will send everyone into a tizzy... and I think it's going to save these guys! I hope anyway.

How sad that they're actually doing what the show WANTED them to do, but it seems to be the thorn in their side. Double edged sword.

They're smart, so I'm seeing them going into finales and escaping any of the other crapass teams "alliance voting".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    These guys are cool. The rest are jealous of them.

I totally agree that the rest of the couples were jealous of Brad and Lew's handy-man abilities. So sad to see them go.

This is a bad move in my opinion. With them being voted off the show this means the potential return from the auction sale on these condos will be lower since the interior sections of the units will be inferior. Now the lunatics are running the asylum.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    What a total bummer! Even in losing, they did it with class.

Well, my hope that the twist would HELP them didn't prove to be true..proved to be their demise. Oh well, they're happy and glad that they did the show anyway.

Now who will win? Frickin' stupid show..
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Loved every second of their return. Barney and Rose. When they finished they left, they didn't stick around to gloat in the faces of Barney and Rose and I'm quite sure they knew their design for the bench was going to help Steve and Nicole win.

It was great seeing them back for one episode, so funny seeing Rose's expression when she saw them walking ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123