+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brad and Lew

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    "Studly", definately a funny word! I've never used it to describe someone seriously..only in a joking manner.."Oohh..look at studly Lew!"
    Strange choice of word I think.

Anywho.. Well, they're my favorite. They seem to work really well together, no bickering, no backstabbing, etc..
    They got an idea and went with it, both of them working hard and it didn't look like they were getting involved too much with the other teams and alliances.

Hope they win.. unless they turn into jerks or something.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I agree...they seem to have it together....I like the way these guys just seem to keep on working with all the chaos (sp?) going on around them. No temper tantrums, whining or pouting, out of this couple....yet

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    I'm loving Brad & Lew. Absolutely nothing to mock with them - they just seem so level headed, hard working and *shock and awe* helpful! As of right now, they totally have my vote.

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Kevbug11
    it looks like next week somebody goes a-gay-bashing and ticks them off (I can't think of any other reason why he'd be calling someone ignorant and backwards).
    maybe someone suggested crown moulding? Just kidding, I'm very impressed by Brad and Lew and think they may be in this for the long haul.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

They're my favorites, too, but I'm worried that next week they'll be voted off by the lazy folks in apartment four.

Something Brad said in the first episode really cracked me up. It was something like: If anyone tries to be a dictator, we'll have to start a revolution.

LG.
    what can they do to avoid getting voted off by the apartment four voting block of blockheads?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I'm not sure there is anything they can do. They are by far my favorites and they do such a beautiful job. The idiots in apartment 4 will get rid of them because they are good.

THESE GUYS ARE MY FAVORITES TOO!!! WOO HOO!!!

Their designs and hard work have won both shows, so I hope they keep up the momentum!!! The only thing now are the "Clampets" !!! With Barney/Rose & Dave/Ana wanting to "put out the flames" they are probably in for some backstabbing!

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

dave

Brad and Lew, these guys are a class act. I hope they will survive. I would love to have these guys in my family they are an example of how civilized, classy people should behave. I liked how they tried to handle the situation at the beginning of the episode but both Barney and Dave interrupted them, as if taking 5 minutes to clear the air would really have hurt anyone.

I hope and pray that deciding to stay in lower complex was the right choice. Thirty seconds to decide really wasn't long enough, but I hope it was the right decision.

I'm so amazed how well they handle themselves when the complete morons they are working with go so totally crazy all the time.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!!!

dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast