+ Reply to Thread

Thread: And the winner is.....

And the winner is.....

Well sports fans, Phil picked the winner of the championship game, My man came in second. They all played good poker tonight, and it was an entertaining game to watch. Congrats to Seth for winning and Dave Navarro for second.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I wanted (and predicted) Dave to win

He had unbelievable cards in the beginning, but his luck ran out at the end.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    alright!!!!! my man won, I liked seth, he was calm and cut throat in the first show he did and I just knew he'd continue for the final. did you catch the fact they take two days to do this show?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Can someone explain?

Last night, when it was heads-up between Seth and Dave, about the 3rd hand from the end, Dave folded out of turn and then beat himself up for it for the rest of the game. BUT I could have sworn that Phil said "Dave's up first..." thus implying that Dave was first to act, not Seth. Maybe I misheard or misunderstood. Or was it funky editing? Did anyone tape it to replay that part?

I think what happened was Dave folded when all he had to do was Check, if I remember right. I can't wait for the next round. And I am going to miss my favorite person there, Jenny the waitress!!!! Man is she is hotter than Georgia asphalt!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    yeah, he could have just checked and seen the flop for free, but he folded and thats what he was upset about. even robert went over and clued him into his mistake.

yep, gots to see more of jenny

I enjoyed this finale. I had picked Seth to win and was happy that he did. To me he was the best player. He hung in there for a fairly long run of getting bad cards, then played well when his luck changed. I think Dave is a good player, but wins a lot more on luck.

Actually, as long as Dave Cross didn't win it, I'd have been pleased with any outcome.

+ Reply to Thread