+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8/5 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar

8/5 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Oh well, I know it's a little late, but we might as well have one

Please keep all info about tonights show in this thread until 2 am est. time.

Anyways, tonight's show was pretty good - Seth deserved to win tonight.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I was glad Seth won too. The game tonight was better than last week's by far. Too bad Hank went out first. I was hoping Jeff would.

this is a good example of good show, insane game. The first hour, didn't hit the river at all. From what i saw, the players never saw each other's cards till that hand Hank went out .

Jeff definitely deserved that nickname of "Foldy". Jeff won like 2, maybe 3, hands total before making the final 2..

On a sidenote, we'll finally have a male winner of this tournament. I'm also glad another comedian made the final table. The rule still holds, the more comedians, the better the show is.

could someone please tell me how Gail did? She was playing for The Elephant Sanctuary and we don't get this program in Canada.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    she was the 2nd one out...but I thought she was a good player, just had some bad luck. She got 5K for the elephant sanctuary.

I can't wait for next week's championship game to see dave again.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

thank you, sobbing quietly as she types, I guess $5000 is good. The elephants are easily pleased, bless their little hearts.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

FORT Fan
    I liked this episode also. Seth deserved to win but it's really too bad that Gail misread the hand where she lost such a big pot. I think she could have gone much further if that hadn't happened. Unlike the other lady at the table, she seemed to be playing her opponents and not just her cards. For Seth's sake, I hope he can stop his hands from shaking in the finals. If any of the other guys are paying attention to him that could be a problem for him. One other thing I really liked about this episode and the one last week is the way the Robert, the tournament director, plays along with the jokes. I find him funnier than some of the more serious players. Thanks

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, how did this get into the graveyard? this show isn't over yet? anyway, Seth just tore them up didn't he, was really agressive when he needed to be most of the time. so sad about gail. thinking a 9 was a 6 and she had a straight. must have been the baby kicking of whatever. but she sure did look like she knew what she was doing and reading the other players too.

It's in the graveyard because we no longer are recapping the show.

Gail didn't fit in with this group of people (all comedians, and she was the straight gal). Hank was REALLY overbetting his hands.

+ Reply to Thread