+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone watch on 7/29?

Anyone watch on 7/29?

I noticed there was no show discussion thread.

I watched, but as usual lately I feel asleep. So I have no clue who won, who played well and who messed up.

But I did think Kathy was funny and I loved the guys from the practice but for the life of me I can't think of their names.

I'm wishing I could stay up later then 10pm but lately that seems to be the cut off point of my being up to sit upright and think even semi clearly.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Steve Harris won. It got down to Mimi Rogers and Steve, and Steve beat Mimi. The game drug on for a very long time. (I suspect a great deal of editing to remove 'portions not affecting the outcome' happened to get this down to 2 hours.) I was pleased Mimi didn't win because there's something about her that annoys me. Maybe she's a bit too smug.

The whole game was dull this week though. Bobby Flay apparently had nothing to say. Michael Badalucco and Steve Harris didn't seem to have much to say either, though you'd expect a bit of co-worker jabs or something. Kathy Najimy and Mimi had some nice banter, but that was mostly Kathy. Phil's cutting comments and Dave's off the wall remarks were the only bits of levity in this week's ep. I'm hoping next week is better.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    This week was ok, but it wasn't anything to write home about. Not worthy of a show discussion thread I pretty much zoned out during the episode... it seems that the longer that they take to get to the final 3, the more boring the episode actually is... that was definitely the case with this episode... bad editing, if you ask me.

All I know is that apparently Bobby Flay sucks at Poker and Steve Harris wore a Pimp Hat and won.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Bobby Flay was stupidly aggressive and silent. Kathy and Mimi really were the entertainment. Michael and Steve were serious so not much banter. I'm hoping next week is better too.

Flay doesn't know when to play aggresive, he should have folded half the hands that he stayed in on. I don't think Flay could talk, he sounded pretty hoarse. Steve was ok till he refused to hold Kathy's hand, that changed my attitude toward him. I still like Mimi and have a crush on her too, phil
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Fan
    I think I liked this episode more than most of you. I thought Dave had some funny lines although I can't remember any of them right now. I liked the part where Steve was complaining about not being able to get a drink then when he did, the waitress went and took it away from him. Mimi did strike me as having an attitude. Like she was there to teach Kathy how to play. The only thing I can say about Bobby Flay is that he must have been trying to work on his bluffing. Thanks

p.s. This isn't important but I believe that the female dealer in this episode is the only one I've heard speak and she seems to speak in every episode she's in.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I liked this episode cause MIMI was in it, , count me in on the crush team. She just knows how to play poker and tries her best, thats why she has an attitude, she knows what to do and isn't a newbie like some of these people. Flay was just hanging hisself, more than half the time he should have folded.

I'm so glad Flay got out first. I just hate that guy in general. I even noticed that not even Dave or Phil spoke to him much when he was in the Loser's Lounge, especially after he snidely commented on Kathy "taking up all the air time." What an ass. Kathy was the entertainment that night! I feel sad, though; Steve's a nice enough bloke, but I wish Mimi had won. What the heck, guys, I saw The Rapture, put me on the crush team too!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie

Folder Printing

How will a simple folder facilitate you perform your responsibilities on the day that you will perform your business presentation? The reply is that the business folders are not simply an easy tool. You can obtain the services of the correct printing company to make presentation folders that can contain all your business fundamentals. You can also hand over these out subsequent to the meeting, with your business cards on the planned slots.

Like this, not only your presentation will be a victory but also your contact information will be conveying by those who were present at the event. By doing so, there is further likelihood that they will make contact with you as soon as they see fit. And as a business individual, you must not permit a chance like that pass by without doing anything.

Just a message of caution, do not prioritize inexpensive price over the superiority of your decorative file folders. That will mirror so much regarding you and your business. Give it your most excellent shot even with your prop. Just think it an asset that you will reap rewards from over time. Being memorized by the audience of your meeting and having a simple access on your contact details are the key reasons of your folder printing tools.

+ Reply to Thread