+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/22 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar

7/22 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Well, I think that this show has officially fallen from the mod's good graces so, here's the message from John...

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 2am Eastern.
    Let's get the party started!

So far, tonight's been very exciting - they're supposed to ax someone soon, but they haven't followed up on it.

Peter's convinced that, since everyone else was on 'Arrested Development', that all the other players are out to get him Very, very good stuff...

This was a great episode. Here's some of my thoughts...

Judy seemed to take losing the hardest. Not that she lost, but she was the first one... She was teary-eyed the whole time in the loser lounge. I don't think it helped when Will and Jason came to the lounge and hearing Phil's brutal commentary like "here comes another loser" and "what is he thinking?". Probably made Judy think more about what bad things Phil said about her while on the table.

David is my new hero. I gave David no chance to win again, and he won again. He's got insane luck. He's gotta be the only player in this tourney to survive every all-in bets he's done. I guess all due to that banana he held at the table. It's gonna be fun to see him in the final table again. David should have fun insulting Jeff Gordon

Overall, this table had good players. All could have made the final table.

My favorite quotes of the night:

Jason and Peter: "Can I get a banana?"

Jason: "Look, he's flipping David off."
    Dave: "No, there's an index finger in there"

P.S. Where's the play-by-play posts? I never realized how important they were to this place.

One of the best episodes

I never realized how wonderful it is to see a whole cast play off like that. David Cross had me in stitches and so did Will Arnett. Jason Bateman was my pick, and while he did not win, he played unbelievable well.

Judy Greer must have stayed in character or she must be a nervous Nelly.

It was a fun episode. Had a great time watching!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    David is a great player and is VERY lucky. I enjoyed watching him almost as much as Dave Navarro.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Poor Peter... I was kind of pulling for him, only because David had already gone to the final table before. That said, David was hilarious. He had the audience in stiches, which isn't hard because they're (mostly) drunk, but still... he was hilarious.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    People in vegas? Drunk? noooooooo
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Seems like the drinks are good and plenty

I see the waitress in the audience distributing drinks. It must be a long shoot because I'm sure they tape a few shows back to back. I'd love to know how I can get tickets. I was just in Vegas and I'll love to go back!

I probably have a good time. Looks like a fun show to watch unlike Last Comic Standing which I HAD to pay my own drinks. Only VIP got ticket stubs for a free drink. HOW CHEAP! That show is doing so well, the least they can do is offer an open bar!

I liked yesterday's episode and was glad an "Arrested Development" cast member won. Poor Judy, she looked especially good last night without that ugly cross-eyed Kitty look.

Glad David Cross won, who knew he could pull it off.

well I didn't want to see Cross win again, I don't find him funny at all. He is an irritant on an otherwise good show. But it was nice of him to come dressed this time.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast