+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/15 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar

7/15 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Ok, since we didn't have a pre-made thread...

Please keep all discussion about tonight's show in this thread until 2 am, est. time. Thank you.

---

This game has been interesting so far - Kathy is actually in the lead *gasp*, but nobody's really doing horribly. Angie is actually the worst in the group, but she's still holding on.
    Last edited by Boredom; 07-15-2004 at 11:25 PM.

Penn was driving me crazy!! Thank goodness Jeff took him out! But, I am a little bit partial to Jeff!
    Aunt Sheila

"When you have been racing as long as I have, your butt tells you how fast you are going." Jeff Gordon

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Penn's out? Good...I stopped watching because he was getting on my nerves so much.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Awww... Kathy is out. Now who's going to say stupid, witty things? Both of them are gone... she got really unlucky, too.

Well, at least she's still in the loser's lounge

Oh my goodness, Penn and Kathy are in the loser's lounge, making fun of poor Jeff... maybe having both of them at the Loser's Lounge isn't such a good idea...

Wow. That was fast. And Gordon wins! It was a pretty good show tonight, but it had too much in the beginning. They didn't start eliminating until 10:30, which was surprising.

Wow...My "Baby Boy" won! If Jeff hadn't been on this show, I would not have watched the beginning. Penn and Kathy were just to much for me. But, I had to watch Jeff! Well, now I can love forward to the championship game.
    Aunt Sheila

"When you have been racing as long as I have, your butt tells you how fast you are going." Jeff Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by Boredom
    Awww... Kathy is out. Now who's going to say stupid, witty things? Both of them are gone... she got really unlucky, too.

Well, at least she's still in the loser's lounge

Oh my goodness, Penn and Kathy are in the loser's lounge, making fun of poor Jeff... maybe having both of them at the Loser's Lounge isn't such a good idea...
    Jeff is so used to people making fun of him, or booing him, or throwing things on the track at him! I can't handle it, but he seems to just go with the flow!
    Aunt Sheila

Penn was really irritating. Other than that, I thought it was a great round. I really like Angie and was rooting for her. Maybe it is all the fond memories of Police Woman!

I find it interesting that every time I watch, the final hand ends with a bang/surprise. Fancy Jeff getting that last card to win. I guess that's why they call it gambling!

I dunno if anyone else feels this way, but this show just doesn't excite me as it use to. But here's a thoughts I had as i watched this ep.

Penn is a great example of why the 'anti-poker' player cannot do well in this game. I mean, all that stuff to disrupt how other people play like the silly stare-backs, the chit-chat, and telling other players how to play their hand... Eventually the guy will self-destruct as Penn did. I was disappointed in his performance especially since he lives in Vegas. Even if he doesn't gamble, he's gotta be at least hanging around some pro poker players.

At the end, Phil sure was upset about Jeff not calling the extra $600 in chips to play that hand. Called it the 'worst play he's seen in poker'... The funny thing about all that is I noticed Phil still kept an emotionless face during that . Now thats a sign of a good poker face... He can be mad, yet his face don't change. Jeff still ended up the winner which will probably give Phil a lot to talk about at the final table.

Jeff's probably the automatic underdog at the final table now. I don't know why Table 1 had all good players, but Table 2 had, in my opinion, newbies and ok players.

Well, should be interesting next week with David Cross. It's gonna be amazing if he can make it to the final table again. I see him going out 2nd or 3rd. But if he wins, then he's definitely unstoppable.

I liked watching Penn and Kathy. But Angie had the best line of the night when Penn asked Jeff "Would I be F**king with you" and Angie blurted out "I would". That was pretty funny.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast