+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/15 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

I stopped watching this before anyone even got eliminated. Penn was far too annoying, and people were playing hands that just didn't make sense. I hate poor poker playing. The one good move I saw was Kathy with her AQ against Penn with his pocket 8s.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Skippy Won!!!! He played good for the most part, only had a couple of hands that were doubtfull as to why he was playing them. He should do good at the final table.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I still can't believe Phil actually said that Jeff Gordon was an "idiot". LOL! He may have been thinking that, but I bet he wishes now that he wouldn't have said it.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I was very excited that Kathy was playing.. she's funny, and interesting to watch IMO. Definately not a favorite of everyone's, but I'm a fan because she's a huge onliner and reality tv fan (like US ).
    I also agreed with her when she was talking to the camera about her strategy, etc.. I really wanted to see her and Angie as the final two also. I think it would have been more interesting. Those two sitting there swearing at each other.

Favorite line of the show:
    Kathy talking about Angie and herself being the final two: "Both Angie and I..with flop sweat all over us!"

Penn is a total A-hole. Most obnoxious person, ever! He's always like that too. I thought the table was going to be a fun one finally, but it was ruined by his overbearing, LOUD MOUTH, screaming and annoying banter.

I honestly talked to my sister for the whole second half of the show, but I wasn't bummed that I missed it because of Penn.
    How sad.

BTW.. wish me luck everyone, Saturday starting at 4 pm is GAMBLING at my house!! I have a new shirt as of yesterday, it has flames on it and on the front it has two Aces and two eights and says "Texas Hold'm" underneath. On the back it has the flames and a skeleton holding the 8's and Aces with "DEAD MAN'S HAND" across it. It's to intimidate everyone who's coming over.. I can't wait!!! I'm so excited! It's been too long since I've had a poker night.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, saw this today and Penn did just what I though he would do. screw it up. Not as bad as the Baldwin jerk did ont he travel channel show, man he was a first rate ass in that one. It got better as kathey and Penn got out of there. then the real poker banter started. Angie still looks good for a lady in her age bracket. bet Old Jeffy got a kiss to tease his dad about. i remember police woman and still want her to handcuff me

HEY MAVENO, COME OVER TO RENO AND LETS GET A GAME UP!!!!! where in No. Calif you at?

Penn acted like I thought Dave Navarro would have, and Navarro acted like I would have thought Penn would have. I had those two mixed up personality wise.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12