+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Poker Showdown 3 - 7/8 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar

Celebrity Poker Showdown 3 - 7/8 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Since there wasn't a thread for this, and it's a half hour since it started, I decided to get it out there. But first, a message from John that I shamelessly copy and pasted from another thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 2am Eastern.
    Thank you. Anyways, tonight's been interesting so far. Everyone's playing tight, though Dave managed to get Willie out of a winning hand. Thank you, god.

Willie is folding up a storm. Nevarro also wans Willie to go down. I don't blame him. Nevarro killed Jerry last play, and it looks like he may do it again.

Oh! Jerry just went all in and won 'Against All Odds'. The only bad thing is that it was against Nevarro. I wouldn't have minded if it was against Willie.

The only good news is that Willie can still make an early exit...

I'll be watching, Boredom, but it won't be on here for another 2 hours.

Willie is being egotistical. Again. Could someone just haul him offset already? Really, he's that annoying...

Oh no - O'Connell is out first. How depressing. Now Willie can't be out first. Willie's a little bit too chicken, though - he's folded almost every hand he's played. And yet he was still third when it came chip count time. Granted, Dave and Richard are pretty much killing the competition, but still... I was hoping for a strong last place for Garson.

Ouch! Jenny just got a good deal of chips from Richard... Richard might be third now. Dave is still steamrolling them, though... and hopefully, that will be the way it stays.

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD!

WILLIE JUST GOT ELIMINATED! WOOOHOOO!

Honestly, this just makes my day. I can now sleep with good, happy thoughts in my head, now that the wicked willie of the west is dead... I mean, in the loser's lounge.

Affleck has been avenged. Finally - it's about time.

Now that was a great game, and everyone played well except when Jerry had ace high crap and went against Dave. That was his turning point and he went on the downhill slide from there. I fully expected Jenny to be in the finals, she was killer playing. It was good all the way to the end.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I agree, Ili, good game. Although, man, that one hand Jerry refused to lay down has to go into the annals of celeb poker history as one of the all-time stupidest moves I've ever seen. I sort of wished Jenny had beaten Dave, but only because she's hot and Dave annoys the hell out of me. I can't argue with the fact that he did play well and totally deserves the silver chip, though.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I missed the end, but what I saw was good playing and everyone was pretty funny. Jenny was a great bluffer, she has a killer poker face most of the game. Richard had some great hands. They all did pretty good, it was a game where you felt most of the people had a very good idea of what to do.

Dave Foley was very funny tonight, at least I thought so.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    Dave Foley was very funny tonight, at least I thought so.
    I totally agree. He was dullsville for the first couple of episodes in Tournament 2, but now he's hysterically manic.

Did anyone else think Jenny was about to cry when she was eliminated?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast