+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Season 3, Episode 1 Preview: 07/08

Season 3, Episode 1 Preview: 07/08

They're running 2 seasons back to back. So, here we are in Season 3!

[IMG]images/img/cps3_ep1.jpg[/IMG]

This looks like a good group to me. I am shaking my head and laughing at the lame descriptions they gave each participant though. That's my kind of funny

My daughter watches that Amanda Bynes series, and Jennie Garth plays her sister on the show. I actually enjoy it and think she's pretty funny... ya know dfor a UPN/WB(?) teen comedy show.

I think I'll go with O'Connell to win it though. I have no idea why, other than the fact that I liked Sliders
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Ew. Ew ew ew. Not Willie Garson. Not Willie Garson. My 'mighty mojo powers' are predicting that Nevarro will win, though O'Connell is also making my mighty mojo go off.

I'll join in on the Jerry-love, while I would love to see him win so we get to see him in the finale, I am picking Richard to win.

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    go Navarro!!!

I can't believe it's already in the third season and it hasn't been picked up anywhere in Canada =/

My vote is for Jennie. Willie is a target now, knowing that he made the final table last time. I think it'll be harder for final table participants to make it again.

Anybody but Willie, please! I'm fluctuating between Richard and Jerry; don't know why. I just don't tink Jenny because they had 3 women at the final table last round. I'm guessing they set up this table to try for something different.

Unbelievably, I correctly predicted in order how the final table would finish last week. I say unbelievably because I never guess correctly on reality shows. It will probably never happen again.

+ Reply to Thread