+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 6/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

6/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread ONLY, until at least 2am Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    *hopes he's not alone tonight* Let's get the par-tay started!

I never realized how stupid the intro to the show was. It's actually very painful to watch for my ADD riddled brain. Once we get past the boring stuff, we can get to the good part of the show...

This audience isn't clapping loudly for everyone. Maybe they started off the show wasted, instead of slowly getting there as the game goes on.

...finally, it's the good stuff. Six minutes of my life have been wasted. Good gosh, that was annoying. Anyways, James wins an early pot that was worth very little. Still no action. James is still in the lead, though, after a nice steal from Jon. James is looking very strong right now. James has the 'I've only been playing for 2 weeks' thing on his side, as well. I think that all of these "I've been playing for 2 weeks" winners have been lying. Lying, I tell you.

It does seem a little "boring" here at the beginning! But, I'm still learning so I'll keep watching. Gotta know what's going on before July 15 when my "Baby Boy" is on! LOL
    Aunt Sheila

"When you have been racing as long as I have, your butt tells you how fast you are going." Jeff Gordon

Chip Count - James, Maura, Sean... and I wasn't paying attention for the rest.

Tom bluffs a pot out of Maura. Tom babbles and babbles and babbles in his confessionalistic thing. I don't think he realizes that the lone women haven't won a round yet. Then again, who knows - maybe Maura will pull it out. I don't think he will, though. Andy plays some risky Poker. Risssky. And Maura's playing risky as well. Rissssskky. Oh my god! They split a pot, where both went all in! Now tell me that isn't risky. Risssskkyyy...

Ok, I'll stop with the risky. I promise.

Could someone please tell me what an 'eye booger' is? I don't think my eyes produce boogers... every now and then you might have something in your eye, but I don't think that your eyes can produce boogers. If they can, that's just nasty.

Andy is really starting to annoy me. There's something about him that makes me want to strangle him through the TV set.

Dave thought the 'Rainbow Flop' was 'gay-friendly' at least he's funny.

Oh no! Jon is all in! And so is Maurey! And Maurey just killed Jon! I rejoice! And I'm stopping the exclamation marks right now!

The game is also new to Maurey. I think that we have our final two, folks - Maurey and James.

They just mentioned Willie Garson. If they speak his name again, they will be on the 'hate' list. I swerrr that they will.

James won a side-pot. They didn't explain that in the thing that they start off with every day. I am not happy. Jon just saved himself bigtime.

Can someone please call the QE guys and get Andy some fashion tips stat? It shouldn't be too hard, they're on the same station...

I don't get this show, but I hope Richter go far and one of them take it. I like Favs too, but it looks like he is already out

James just stole the chip lead from Maurey. Woohoo! Go James...

Andy just went all in. Please let him go away. That would make me very, very happy. That way, I wouldn't have to look at his narsty jacket...

And Andy goes. Goodbye, Andy. Hopefully Carson from Queer Eye can give you reasons why that shirt is ugly from the losers lounge. I mean, nobody should ever wear that... that thing. Ever.

Dave made it some kind of sick, twisted drinking game. I am disturbed. Not really, but that's ok.

Jon stole a hand from James, and James took (most of) it right back. And got the chip lead, apparently.

Lots of bluffing going on. They might have given away who wins in a commercial, though. If so, that's really, really annoying.

Jon just got Maura back after Maura bluffed him out of a hand. Maura's continually coming on strong.

Wow, Maura just got about 21,000 out of the pot from James. And James goes all in and gets the pot - about 12,000. James also scared that... ER guy out of another 6,000. Jon just doubled up on a pretty good hand. Everyone really seems to be in it.

Ok I guess no one else saw it (although I think Bored mentioned it), but at the end of the first hour they had a commercial for next week's finale and they totally showed who won tonight's game!!!! WTF? I won't tell you all, but someone is certainly a dumbass at BRAVO. :rolleyes
    Who shot who in the what now?

I wasn't sure. It *looked* like the person, and I didn't remember someone looking like that before, but I couldn't imagine that they were that stupid at Bravo. Maybe the Queer Eye guys need to make over the whole show. A little less poker, a little more 'Oh my god, that's a major fashion faux pas'. Fun for everyone. Not really, but can't say I didn't try. And *who* called the final 2? Maura and James? Oh yeah, that would be me. Ha.

Anyways, for anyone who just has to know about who won according to the commercial, I'll put it in spoiler caps:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Maura Tierney

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast