+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 6/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

6/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 1am Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

I guess today is my day to talk to myself. I gotta be supporting the Sara(h)s, so GO SARA RUE!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Has anyone been watching so far? I just tuned in

Anyways, both of the ladies and Matthew Perry and Chris are still at the table, so whoever the other person was has left.

Chip Count - Chris, Sara, Lauren, Matthew.

Apparently, Lauren and Sara have been dueling on a few hands. And they're also threatening to kiss each other. Matthew Perry just asked for baby oil. Very funny.

...and Lauren went all in.

Blah blah blah, pent up sexual energy, a joke about Sean going out so soon...

and Sara folds, giving up the pot.

Lauren has managed to bluff Sara and Matthew out of a good deal of money in the last few hands.

Lauren's managed to get the best out of Sara again. Currently, Chris is hiding in the shadows with his chip lead. Which is good, because I can't stand that god-awful beard-ish thing he has.

Chip Count - Chris, Lauren, Sara, Matthew. I'm really, really hoping Matt goes out. I hate all things 'Friends' with a passion. Except 'Smelly Cat'. That was cool.

Matthew and Chris get involved with a hand, and Matt folds. Matt's going to have to make a move soon, or else he's going to be next to the loser's lounge.

Matt's been getting alot of little wins, but nothing to keep him in the game longer than everyone else.

Sara just went all in, and Chris folded because of it.

... and Sarah went all in and got destroyed by Lauren. It was on a well-played hand, as well. Lauren also stole the chip lead with the hand.

So, Chip Count - Lauren, Chris, Matt. Could someone please put Matt out of his misery? Unfortunetly, I don't think he'll ever go all in until he only has 100 and is all in with the blind.

Matthew is so far down that it looks like he's hopeless. Lauren has been killing the opposition, and Chris and his narsty beard-like thing have been taking a nose-dive.

...and Matthew folds again. He really needs to get a move on. Time says that someone should be leaving soon, so it's not looking good for Matthew...

Matt finally has a decent hand. Lauren's got a hand that's almost as good. Lauren actually had a hand that was better than Matt, as Lauren just won, knocking Matt out of the competition.

Thank goodness he's gone.

Showdown of Lauren and Chris. Lauren tried to get a 'fun Chris fact' for each round, but only a wee bit of luck. I think the narsty beard says it all.

Oh god, not another one of those stupid segments. I thought that we had gotten past the 'How Would YOU play it' segment. I hate this...

Chris, despite playing the way that the 'experts' said, still got bluffed out of a good hand. They've still got about 10 minutes, so I don't think anyone is out... quite yet.

Both Masterson boys appear to lose to the 'lesser' player. Too bad.

And we're at the final segment of the show. Dave is making fun of the charities. Funny stuff.

Chip Count - Lauren, Chris. Chris is down pretty badly. I have a feeling that Lauren will win due to her large lead.

Chris goes all in, and Lauren gets intimidated, giving him the blind.

Wow, they're getting down to the wire - only 3 more minutes, and still no winner. I'm guessing someone will go all in on this hand.

Ooooh... Chris gets unlucky, and gets stuck in a bad situation. There's basically no escape. And Chris is out, Lauren wins the pot and the game. And they only have a minute left. I'm quite amazed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast