+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game 4: 06/17

I'm going with Masterson

Those boys are fearless. Danny played Dule with cool intensity. Chris looks like he may play like that too. I feel the ladies will cackle too much (especial Sarah) and lose their chips right away. I'm predicting a showdown between Perry and Masterson. May the best player win

lets hope they are all in better shape than the Balwin boy was on the WPT show, I swear he was flying on a coke high. Super jittery, couldn't sit still, sniffling, red,reumy eyes, and chatting as all hell talking stink. Oh yeah, they are showing that again tonight too on Travel channel, check it out and tell him he isn't on a big coke high.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

John, I didn't realize you didn't have Bravo!! Congratulations on having it now, though. Did you threaten your cable company?

No, I bought a DirecTV system. I didn't have MTV, E!, Food Network, Comedy Central, Bravo, or one of a dozen or so other important channels.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ohhh geez John! I didn't know you were lacking all of those channels! It's a whole new, big world of new shows for you to watch now!

Did you catch the Celebrity Poker game last night?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I've got it on TiVo. My wife has no interest whatsoever in poker, so I'll have to watch it tomorrow morning while she's in the shower, and while I'm supposed to be painting my shed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12