+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 6/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Bored, thanks for always talking to yourself and recapping what is happening. I usually come back to this thread just to see your comments. I'm sorry but Norm had so many times that he could've won that Micheal deserved to beat him. I loved how he came back at the end with only having $4,000 and went on to win the whole thing. I am always looking at the clock at the end to be able to figure out who is going to win. Micheal was the life of the game today with nobody else even trying to make me laugh.

I thought Norm was pretty fun....actually it was an interesting table most of the game. I couldn't believe that idiot Adam going out on the first hand, didn't you watch any previous shows or read the material? Idiot. Star isn't my favorite person in the world but I felt the whole show was watchable. But Norm gave the game away in my opinion, toward the end he let himself down. But I still wanted him to win for some odd reason.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the real time update. I tried to stay awake but fell asleep in my chair at 10:30 last night so I missed who won.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahgirl
    Bored, thanks for always talking to yourself and recapping what is happening. I usually come back to this thread just to see your comments. I'm sorry but Norm had so many times that he could've won that Micheal deserved to beat him. I loved how he came back at the end with only having $4,000 and went on to win the whole thing. I am always looking at the clock at the end to be able to figure out who is going to win. Micheal was the life of the game today with nobody else even trying to make me laugh.

I agree. At the end of it all, I was glad that Michael made the win! Good show overall. I still don't like the new host though.

You don't love Dave Foley!?! OMG, he's 600 percent better than the fool from the first season...can't remember his name. Dave rocks! I love his humor and he's made watching this season rather enjoyable IMO.

I'm super happy Michael won, he was my pick from the beginning. Norm really bugged me actually. He was acting like such a "pro", and I absolutely HATED how he was wearing the sunglasses.

The best part of the show, for comedy value was Dave saying, "Well, you prematurely ejaculated your chips all over Norm".

Also, Michael was cracking me up with the signed headshot of David Copperfield. What the h3ll was up with Copperfield's pose anyway?? All crotch.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I didn't get a good look at the picture of David Copperfield. But it was cracking me up everytime Micheal was throwing it in and then he would win the hand. I hope he brings it back with him for the finale.

Norm played real well - until the end!

Norm let Michael Ian Black get to him with the crack about "losing your money for the dying kids". For some reason, it got to Norm and he was playing it soft. . Norm was relentless up to that point. Norm was a better playing than Michael. Just for that stupid remark, I hope he doesn't win the 250,000 pot. He was such a dumb ass for also making fun of Sisto's "troubled kids". I can't wait for Michael to go down burning. He annoyed me from the get go. I agree with Norm in one of his short clips when he said Michael Ian Black left him "un-plussed".

I also think MIB was an a-hole for calling Norm a "degenerate gambler" and the audience "hated him". MIB was under the WRONG impression that people were rooting for HIM!! What an ass!

Norm was the better player, I'm so glad that at least he proved to many, well me...that he took this game seriously, after fumbling it on the WPT.

Plus I think Norm looked rather cute in his hat and glasses!
    Last edited by gigohead; 06-12-2004 at 09:09 PM.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    well I for one am happy Norm lost. cause he was acting like he didn't know what was going on or the chip count. he likes to do that to get the attention. he did the same thing on Millionaire to the point where Regis thought he was gonna blow a question and lose the money he had won and somehow cancelled him out. he is nothing but an attention whore.

It's the Giving that Counts!

joe,

Keep in mind, the pot wasn't for Norm's personal use it was for the sick kids of the Hole in the Wall Gang.

He walked away with 5K for the kids along with the 2K he won on WPT. That doesn't beat the 500,000K he won in Millionaire, but hey it was a nice effort.

Norm can act any which way he wants, he's a keeper in my book for getting the funds for the kids. I'll kick a for Sisto too for playing for the troubled kids.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234