+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 6/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

He may have won this time but that was due to the fact he had great cards all night. Last guy that got in the finals that way got smeared in the final game. It takes good cards and a lot of luck to win at Hold-em. My guy gave it his best to come in second.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Fogey
    Wow- Mo has no idea how to play. Last weeks episode was funnier by a mile. And that stinking host is getting on my nerves!

AND- since I'm studying for my French final, everytime they do that Dule Dule Dule Dule thing, I think " some milk, some milk, some milk some milk some milk!" UGH!
    Last edited by pinkieparrot; 06-04-2004 at 12:46 AM.

I thought that Foley did a way more betta' job this time around, sorta like he settled down some and is getting comfy in the role.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Tonight's game was just not half as exciting as last week's. The near-total dominance of Dule (or, for Pinkie, du lait ) due to sheer luck was a bit of a bummer. It seemed like no one else could hardly catch a break!

I was disappointed that James Woods didn't do better--it's not even his fault, he did everything right, he just wasn't getting the cards. Glad Danny at least gave Dule a challenge at the end.

And while Mo did her best to provide some funny, Wanda Sykes is a hard act to follow. I say they just have Wanda there at the table every week, she is hilarious!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

The show was a bit lackluster although I did still enjoy watching. From looking at the lineup, I expected a bit more fun but the banter was just too dry to be funny...not enough innuendo. Maybe one more woman in the mix could have stirred things up. Anyway, I agree that the host stinks.

I was dozing and watching bored, so I couldn't be bothered posting, but I'm with you on James. He was a bit of a poker snob for lack of a better term. It seemed all the cards were falling for Dule, no matter what he decided to play (and the poker expert seemed to keep saying "he should fold") Dule would win. I was really happing Danny would won (dang does that boy have a poker face) but I can't have everything.

And WOW on Mo's cartwheel
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

LG.
    was this show actually 2 hours, or did it just seem that way. Seriously, weren't the shows only a hour long last season, but it seemed longer last night.

Dave Foley is making me miss the old host, and I didn't know that was possible.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It actually was 2 hours, LG. Last week's was two hours, but it went by fast, because the table chemistry was cracklin' and Wanda was a constant source of amusement. This week's definitely felt like 2 hours.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Wow... so other people do actually watch the show

I agree with SFG; this show went by alot slower. I really wish that Mo had stayed around longer, because for the last half an hour the only amusement was the crowd saying 'Dule, Dule, Dule Dule Dule' off beat. And that wasn't even that funny.

To me Mo was annoying she seems to be a camera hog and wants it on her, and Dule, Dule, Dule dominated. James couldn't catch a break, Danny played very well and Tim well tim should be glad it wasn't his money.
    Intrigued by next week though can't wait to see the moron who goes out on the first hand my bet is on Diva Star Jones and least I hope.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast