+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 5/27 Show Discussion - Game 1 **Spoilers**

I have to say that Foley was not as good as I had hoped. I thought he would be a huge upgrade. Have to see how he does getting into the show down the line.

I think Mena was by far the best player, but Rosario was getting cards left and right.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I agree with many of the above comments...Dave Foley just didn't do it for me. Hope he gets better as the season goes on. :phhht

I was ready to shoot Dave Foley about 20 minutes into the program, which is too bad because normally I really like Dave. The players were funny. I don't normally care for Wanda but she was very funny. They all had some good zingers.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Dave better get better during the season - During the show he was more boring than NPR at 3 in the morning.

yep, have to agree with everyone, Dave was straining to be funny and failing miserably.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234