+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5/27 Show Discussion - Game 1 **Spoilers**

DAYUM that was close!!! Rosario caught a Nine on the RIVER!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Rosario wins, and I'm done talking to myself in this thread.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I was impressed with the play tonight, except for Jerome. He folded too fast. Wanda had to be lying about being a rookie player, she did way too good. Rosario was impressive and is now my main wet dream star for the week Travis held out as long as he could though.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I've never been a big Wanda fan but she is cracking me up tonight. The Ray Charles/Charlie Pride thing and the Chippendale waiter had me

I really enjoyed the show tonight. Loved the Wanda / Travis / Rosario interaction during the later rounds. I must admit, I was surprised at Rosario taking the game. Good for her.

Wnada cracked me up all night! When Travis came back with the "About the same time Chris Rock's new special comes out" I about lost it! They were fun to watch.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Wanda was hilarious, as always.

Dave Foley just about ruined the whole night for me. Seriously, I was so glad they got a new host, but I've never been more disappointed. He has got to go.

I've been a big fan of Dave Foley in the past, but he was monumentally unimpressive and unfunny last night. Too bad, I figured it would be an improvement. I was wrong. There was one exception though, when he was talking about Mena and how we all loved her "inappropriately" in American Beauty. Gotta admit, that had me laughing...

Sad to see Jerome out so early. I had high hopes for him. He was too quick to fold, I thought. Then again, we have the advantage of seeing what each player has.

Looking forward to more shows. The increase to two hours was really good.

New to this show...and love it!! who knew Texas hold 'em would have sooooo much drama?!! That last hand killed me....But I was kinda glad it was over, my sides were starting to hurt from laughing. Wanda with the waiter was a gas...I was rolling!!!

Is every episode going to be two hours long?
    "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death"

FORT Fogey
    The host was terrible and got on my nerves. Ugh- I liked last years host better :\

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast