+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game 1: May 27

Game 1: May 27

Jerome Bettis

Fans know this Steeler all-pro running back as "The Bus," but will his route through our tournament include a stop at the championship game?

Rosario Dawson

This actress caught Hollywood's eye with early roles in films like "Kids" and "He Got Game." When we shuffle up and deal, will she prove that "she got game" too?

Mena Suvari

This talented young star has turned heads in both American Pie and American Beauty. Will she show the same skill turning over winning hands in our tournament?

Wanda Sykes

On stage and screen she's been unafraid to joke about any topic. Will she be as fearless when her chips are down and it's all on the line?

Travis Tritt

This rockin' country star has been honored with multiple Grammy and CMA awards, but will he have what it takes to add our Silver Poker Chip to his trophy case?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I hope it's either Rosario or Wanda. That said, I put my money on... Rosario.

This is an interesting mix. For some reason I'm betting Travis has the most experience with poker.

Mena Suvari is the one I get a vibe from. Travis may know more about poker, but he still has to get some good cards. Saw Phil lose a game cause he got crap cards he couldn't do anything with.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I hope Wanda goes out early, she gets on my nerves. Something about her voice just annoys me.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Mena's probably played a little (strip) poker in her life.

I have to set my VCR for this one. Can't miss anything with Wanda Sykes!

I don't recall seeing any of those folks shown in the WPT events. Should be interesting.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

LG.
    I'm thinking Travis Tritt probably has the best poker face, but I'd love to be suprised by someone too.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    I don't recall seeing any of those folks shown in the WPT events. Should be interesting.
    I think they're doing it more for publicity than anything else...their plays were very amatuerish yet still entertaining.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast