+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game 4 Discussion 12/23 *SPOILERS*

Game 4 Discussion 12/23 *SPOILERS*

Please keep all show discussion in this thread until midnight Eastern time so as not to spoil the show for our West Coast posters.

Thank you

COOLIO

Hometown: Compton, California

Best known for:
    Gangsta's Paradise

Playing for:
    Heritage Begins Within

Did you know:
    This top-selling rap artist and actor filmed a cameo role in 2003's Daredevil, but was left on the cutting room floor.

SHANNON ELIZABETH

Hometown: Houston, Texas

Best known for:
    American Pie, That 70s Show, Scary Movie

Playing for:
    Animal Avengers

Did you know:
    According to her official site, Shannon's favorite thing to do in the morning is "listen to Howard Stern."

RON LIVINGSTON

Hometown: Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Best known for:
    Office Space, Band of Brothers, Sex and the City

Playing for:
    ACCION International

Did you know:
    Ron has sat around a table surrounded by cameras with fellow player Sarah Silverman before; both were on an episode of IFC's Dinner for Five.

PAUL RUDD

Hometown: Passaic, New Jersey

Best known for:
    Clueless, The Cider House Rules, Friends

Playing for:
    Project ALS

Did you know:
    Studied acting in England, which no doubt proved valuable when he played "Duke Orsino" alongside Helen Hunt and Kyra Sedgwick in a PBS production of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night.

SARAH SILVERMAN

Hometown: Bedford, New Hampshire

Best known for:
    Crank Yankers, School of Rock

Playing for:
    Habitat for Humanity

Did you know:
    Sarah has sat around a table surrounded by cameras with fellow player Ron Livingston before; both were on an episode of IFC's Dinner for Five.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Quote Originally Posted by CPS website
    COOLIO
    Did you know:
    This top-selling rap artist and actor filmed a cameo role in 2003's Daredevil, but was left on the cutting room floor.
    Gee, that's too bad. That movie was filled to the brim with such high-caliber acting, I guess there just wasn't room for him.
    SHANNON ELIZABETH
    Did you know:
    According to her official site, Shannon's favorite thing to do in the morning is "listen to Howard Stern."
    *shudder* Did someone mention to her that she can keep her clothes on tonight?
    RON LIVINGSTON
    Did you know:
    Ron has sat around a table surrounded by cameras with fellow player Sarah Silverman before; both were on an episode of IFC's Dinner for Five.
    Shoot, I must have missed that one. I hope they rebroadcast it. I love that show.
    PAUL RUDD
    Did you know:
    Studied acting in England, which no doubt proved valuable when he played "Duke Orsino" alongside Helen Hunt and Kyra Sedgwick in a PBS production of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night.
    Nope. Never heard of him. I looked up his filmography and the only thing on it that I've seen is Wet Hot American Summer, (which I thankfully don't remember). His face looks really familiar though. Gee, ya think he'll beat Coolio? *heehee*

SARAH SILVERMAN
    Did you know:
    Sarah has sat around a table surrounded by cameras with fellow player Ron Livingston before; both were on an episode of IFC's Dinner for Five.
    Wow! Really?!? Good thing they told us again. I almost forgot. (Is Favreau on the CPS production staff or something?)
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

I'm not a big fan of Coolio ever since he sued Weird Al for his "Amish Paradise" parody.

Hey buddy, you're a one-hit wonder, at least try to extend your 15 minutes a little with a Weird Al song.

LG.
    he sued Weird Al? What a loser. I heard somewhere that Yankovich avoided making parodies of Prince songs because he was informed by "the artist" that he'd get sued if he did. :rolleyes

OK, so I missed the show. Did anyone see it? When does it air later this week?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I'm not sure of the exact times LG, but in previous weeks they have aired it once every day until the new episode is aired the following Tuesday.
    -Richard Brautigan

Here's the schedule through the end of the year, and it looks like Game 5 won't air until 01/06.

All times eastern...

12/31/03 1:00 AM GAME 1
    12/30/03 9:00 PM GAME 1
    12/29/03 12:30 AM GAME 4
    12/28/03 7:00 PM GAME 4
    12/28/03 6:00 PM GAME 3
    12/28/03 5:00 PM GAME 2
    12/28/03 4:00 PM GAME 1
    12/27/03 1:00 PM GAME 4
    12/26/03 10:00 PM GAME 2
    12/26/03 5:00 AM GAME 4
    12/26/03 4:00 AM GAME 3
    12/26/03 3:00 AM GAME 2
    12/26/03 2:00 AM GAME 1
    12/25/03 3:00 PM GAME 4
    12/25/03 2:00 PM GAME 3
    12/25/03 1:00 PM GAME 2
    12/24/03 3:30 PM GAME 4
    12/24/03 1:00 AM GAME 4

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    well this one was a little better than the others, some good playing of hands and good bluffing, for someone who supposely played poker alot, Sarah seem to fold at the drop of a chip. I do believe that Shannon had the best "pair" of the evening....

Oh Joeguy...
    -Richard Brautigan

+ Reply to Thread