+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game 3 Players - Dec 16th

You're slippin' buddy!

I'm with you all on hoping the ladies are a little better tonight. I loved Ladies Night last week, although I missed all the "hotness" that was happening.

Oh and btw, I adore Hank. I hope he wins, although from the commercials I've seen. . . well. . . yea.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Fade to black
    Yea that was kinda sucky they showed clips from the Losers Lounge. I was rooting for Hank too until I saw that. Can't root for a known loser, can ya?

I am rooting for Hank anyhow just because of his work on the Simpsons. I hope he uses Chief Wiggum's voice.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Pssssst...hey Bill...Did you see Inside The Actors Studio when The Simpson's voice cast was on? Hank was super.

Heard on Phil on Bob and Tom this morning, he said tonights show was loaded with 4 comedians and one guy that should be one too, so it sounds like its going to be a funny night at the table.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by Zhora
    Pssssst...hey Bill...Did you see Inside The Actors Studio when The Simpson's voice cast was on? Hank was super.
    Oh, I am a huge Simpsons fan. I even like to listen to the commentary on the DVD's from season's 1-3. For those who missed it:

Hank Azaria Wins an Emmy
    By Jouni Paakkinen (jouni@snpp.com) - August 18, 2003

Hank Azaria, the voice of Moe, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Chief Wiggum and several other regular Simpsons characters has won the voice-over Emmy for his performance in the 14th season episode “Moe Baby Blues.” While the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences still mentions the winning episode, it no longer singles out a specific character for this award.
    Previously, Azaria has won two voice-over Emmys for his work on The Simpsons (1998 and 2001). Additionally, three years ago, he received the Outstanding Supporting Actor award for “Tuesdays with Morrie.” This year Azaria may even snag his 5th Emmy as he is also nominated for his guest role on “Friends.“
    Outstanding Voice-Over Performance is one of the “juried” categories without a slate of nominees. The primetime awards will be announced on September 21.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

And let's not forget his wonderful work on the precursor to the Simpsons for several of the voice actors, "Herman's Head". I still love that show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12