+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Kardashian Gossip

Kardashian Gossip

This is the thread for all things Kardashian (except for the actual TV show). Have at it!
    ness likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: Kardashian Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    This is the thread for all things Kardashian (except for the actual TV show). Have at it!
    LOLOL!!!

THANKS, Critical!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Not that I didn't love having them dominate the regular thread.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I long for the day when they and the Jenner clan will no longer dominate the media. Remember how Paris Hilton used to be plastered everywhere and now you hardly ever hear from her? I'm not sure what the K and J members offer to society. I suppose some find them entertaining. Most of the time, I feel a little ill when I read a story about them. lol (I'll include Kanye in that as well.) I do feel the need to comment about it, though.
    ness, AmyKay and tapper01 like this.

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Actually, nothing Kim or Kanye do surprise me. There's something very off with them. It's as if they live in another universe.
    They do live in a world most people can't live or understand. They live a live of excess money,celebrity,Paps etc. None of us can understand the lifestyle unless we can walk a mile in their shoes. I can't know how it feels to have paps follow me around all day,I don't understand what it feels like to have so much money you can do whatever you want. I mean to extent I can see how that type of lifestyle seems "off" to regular folks like us. My imagination can't conger up what it must be like and frankly I don't want to,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

please can these people just go away? I only like them slightly more than Khate gosselin and that is not much at all
    overseas likes this.

Lol someone is watching them.it reminds me of the spice girls could find not a soul admitting they liked them yet the had hit after hit. So someone other than me likes them,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

I watch them! Their show has never been one that I have on automatic record on my DVR. But usually on weekends when they run a marathon, I end up watching most of it. I like the Spice Girls comparison. Because like the Spice Girls, with the Kardashians, I'm amused by what they do, notice when they are reported on, but can still recognize their faults and know they are not the best thing in entertainment.
    AmyKay, MsDiva2007 and KatesMom like this.

I have read their ratings are way down. I suspect that eventually, the show will be cancelled.

Do you remember how that couple from The Hills were so desperate for fame? I think their names were Heidi and Spencer. They did every skit you could imagine to bring attention to their names. Eventually, their bizarre and desperate measures grew old and they faded out of the limelight. I pray that happens with this family. It couldn't happen too soon, IMO.

FORT Fogey

Eventually, every show will be cancelled. Except for 60 Minutes. The Kardashains will be no exception. But they have outlived the normal shelf life for a celebrity based reality show by quite a bit. So even when the show does end, it will certainly not be a failure.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast