+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Charlie Sheen and 2.5 Men

Re: Charlie Sheen and 2.5 Men

Proof of sorts than it a way Sheen is right that he can still be entertaining. When someone else is writing for him (since Sheen's Korner proved he SUCKS when nobody is)...

Funny or Die Presents Charlie Sheen's Winning Recipes

Clearly this is just like someone going on SNL to fake-mock their own scandal though. FOD is the new SNL in terms of letting celebrities try and dig their way out of a hole via comedy.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Everywhere else people, especially who are located on the west coast, are tweeting about the tsunami situation.

In his own world apparently, Sheen tweets about the cops raiding his home looking for firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Everywhere else people, especially who are located on the west coast, are tweeting about the tsunami situation.

In his own world apparently, Sheen tweets about the cops raiding his home looking for firearms.
    Yes, I saw that they raided his house in a search for firearms. TMZ reports police said someone close to CS reported yesterday that he had threatened to kill himself with a firearm. Pursuant to the restraining order, he is not supposed to have a firearm in his possession or on his property.

With a threat of suicide and they still won't take any action? I'm now convinced that Police are watching his house to make sure where CS is and as long as he is in his house, they will leave him alone and allow him to do whatever he wants. If he hurts himself, so be it. I don't think the authorities care and the ones who love CS are too afraid and have written him off as too far gone. It's just a waiting game now.

I dunno. That funny or die video actually somewhat nudges me back a bit in the direction that he's (somewhat) under control and acting extra weird for attention. I mean the performance in that is wacky, of course, but you can SEE how deliberate it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    I dunno. That funny or die video actually somewhat nudges me back a bit in the direction that he's (somewhat) under control and acting extra weird for attention. I mean the performance in that is wacky, of course, but you can SEE how deliberate it is.
    I don't believe he is in control or he would not be in a situation where he can't see any of his kids, he is unemployed, police are searching his house, and close friends, some who were his party buddies, say they are VERY concerned and pray for his safety. I do believe he can fake things though. I think he faked his drug tests,

From HuffPo yesterday: Alec Baldwin: Two and a Half Men Is Better Than None

Good advice, especially the last line!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Love the last line.

Not a fan of Alec Baldwin, but that is some great advice for Charlie. I doubt he will listen, though.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Heard his show totally bombed in Detroit, lasted only 1 hour, he was booed by the audience.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Kao

It sold out in Chicago and people were cheering.

And yes, as a Chicagoan I am deeply embarrassed for my city.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Apparently he completely rewrote his material between Detroit and Chicago, so it isn't just that Detroit has better taste than Chicago...although it may be that as well!

+ Reply to Thread