+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Charlie Sheen and 2.5 Men

To the Point

Re: Charlie Sheen and 2.5 Men

I think ET runs here a day later or something. So, could it be that it does where you are as well and that the firing hadn't happened yet and they were just running with the information of the day? Just a thought.

Kiz

Every time I see a new Sheen rant, I can't help but remember those old public service announcements..."This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs." He could be the poster child for the brain on drugs example.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

This ran this morning. Scroll up for the video. It is the MOST DISTURBING thing he has shown so far. It's past the point of amusing. Now it's really scary. I suspect they are pretending to be in negotiations over the custody so they can get him picked up for a mental evalutation. Remember how Brittany was taken by police to a hospital. It can't be long before that happens.
    Sheen's Korner -- The Disturbing New Rant | TMZ.com

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    This ran this morning. Scroll up for the video. It is the MOST DISTURBING thing he has shown so far. It's past the point of amusing. Now it's really scary. I suspect they are pretending to be in negotiations over the custody so they can get him picked up for a mental evalutation. Remember how Brittany was taken by police to a hospital. It can't be long before that happens.
    Sheen's Korner -- The Disturbing New Rant | TMZ.com
    You're right. This isn't funny anymore. Clearly, he's either still on drugs or has become psychotic/out of touch with reality as a result of his abrupt withdrawal from crack cocaine.

He needs medical intervention. Yesterday.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

And meanwhile, it's business as usual at Warner Brothers:

Rob Lowe on the short list to replace Charlie Sheen - NYPOST.com
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    You're right. This isn't funny anymore. Clearly, he's either still on drugs or has become psychotic/out of touch with reality as a result of his abrupt withdrawal from crack cocaine.

He needs medical intervention. Yesterday.
    I couldn't agree more with you, Poppy Fields. On top of those very serious issues, I wouldn't be surprised if he's not sleeping. He mentioned in one of his interviews that he rarely sleeps more than a few hours a night and that once he went several days without sleeping. He claimed that one of his hotel fights was Ambien induced, so it seems he has tried medication to combat his sleeplessness problems. He's manic in the video, and has the look of someone who's living off cigarettes and coffee. I don't know what it takes to get an adult admitted into a mental health care facility, but even to a lay person such as myself, it's obvious he's a time bomb ready to go off.
    Last edited by Kiz; 03-08-2011 at 04:15 PM.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

I have a huge fear this is all going to end in tragedy. Either Charlie is going to go off and o.d or harm himself or he is going to end up hurting people in his home like Phil Spector.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Roseanne Whateverherlastnameisthesedays sticks her nose into this...

Roseanne Barr Takes Charlie Sheen’s Side Against ‘Big Drunk’ Chuck Lorre -- Vulture

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I hate this but stick a fork in him, he's done. This man truly needs help. As a professional, I'm telling you, this ain't good. There's no good way this is going to end good. I promise you this is going to end. And it's not going to end pretty. Where is his mom & dad? At this point, waiving a machete is a threat & a danger to someone. That is the criteria for a commitment.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

FORT Fanatic

Who is the mom of Charlie's oldest daughter. I saw her on TMZ and didn't even know she existed.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread