+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Charlie Sheen and 2.5 Men

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Two and a Half Men

I just saw that his wife got a court order to have the twins removed from his house....and CS's comments on that were closer to "normal" than anything I've seen recently (when he's been looking someone in the manic phase of bipolar disorder). Does anyone know how old the kids are?
    His wife has had her own drug problems if I recall correctly...what a mess for the kids. One only hopes the nanny they keep mentioning is a strong and constant figure in the kids' lives.
    I especially feel for the other two main actors who are so identified with the show...the ones who play the brother and nephew... The other actors I've mostly seen on a number of shows, they are charactor actors who do get frequently cast, but the brother and nephew I've only ever seen on this show. The rest of the workers I assume are "journeymen" who could find a job on most any show, not just this one.... Of course, nothing like having a job with a top 20 show for job security in the uncertain world of show biz.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

His twin sons are 2 years old. Their mother claims they were taken from her home by Charlie on 2/26 and not returned as scheduled.

From Slate today:

Another delightful episode from Charlie Sheen's "perfect and bi*chin'" life: Sheen has reportedly given up his two sons to the police on Tuesday after his ex-wife won a restraining order against him, reports TMZ. Police showed up at Sheen's Beverely Hills manse on Tuesday evening and took his boys. Sheen's ex-wife Brooke Mueller alleged in her restraining order request that Sheen had threatened to stick a pen knife in her eye. After being ordered to stay 100 yards away from Mueller and her children, Sheen tweeted: "My sons' are fine. … My path is now clear. … Defeat is not an option ... !" If you can't get enough of Sheen's torrent of vile nonsense, check out the Charlie Sheen quote generator:

http://www.livethesheendream.com/
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 03-02-2011 at 01:58 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    His twin sons are 2 years old. Their mother claims they were taken from her home by Charlie on 2/26 and not returned as scheduled.

From Slate today:

Another delightful episode from Charlie Sheen's "perfect and bi*chin'" life: Sheen has reportedly given up his two sons to the police on Tuesday after his ex-wife won a restraining order against him, reports TMZ. Police showed up at Sheen's Beverely Hills manse on Tuesday evening and took his boys. Sheen's ex-wife Brooke Mueller alleged in her restraining order request that Sheen had threatened to stick a pen knife in her eye. After being ordered to stay 100 yards away from Mueller and her children, Sheen tweeted: "My sons' are fine. … My path is now clear. … Defeat is not an option ... !" If you can't get enough of Sheen's torrent of vile nonsense, check out the Charlie Sheen quote generator:

Live the Sheen Dream

I couldn't get the link immediately. I did see on TMZ that one of the allegations in the restraining order is a text message sent to Brooke from Charlie's phone that talks about executing his boss, (Jew). He denies and says she sent it when she grabbed his phone. She says she has proof she wasn't near him that day and has an alibi of Paris Hilton who was at her house all day filming a tv show. Hmmmmm. Rumor is that he will soon throw one of the godesses under the bus for this text. LOL

You can't make stuff like this up.

Re: Charlie Sheen and 2.5 Men

This man is truly ill. He cut his nose off, spite his face. He put his kids on tv with these two bimbos. If it was me & I heard these people talkin about mothering my children, they would of been out of there immediately. Don't blame the tv media, Charlie is calling them, he wants the attention. It appears that he is in the middle of a major melt down. One minute he is raging & another, calmly talking on tv. He states that this is his persona & not the real him. He' giving the tv what they want. Well, look where that got him. He needs help yesterday.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I especially feel for the other two main actors who are so identified with the show...the ones who play the brother and nephew...

I wouldn't worry too much about them. I had heard that the kid who plays the nephew (sorry, character name escapes me) wanted to quit because he didn't want to be typecast as "the dumb kid"

As for Jon Cryer (Alan) I think he will be just fine. He got past being Ducky, he can get past this, too. He is very talented and a big name. He doesn't need Charlie to find work.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    As for Jon Cryer (Alan) I think he will be just fine. He got past being Ducky, he can get past this, too. He is very talented and a big name. He doesn't need Charlie to find work.
    I actually don't think he will. He's at a bad age. Too old to play the roles he used to, and too young for the "Grandpa" roles.

But he doesn't need to. Even if he's being paid a quarter of Sheen's salary (I don't know, but I'm guessing its much less than Sheen, whatever the actual amount is), he's still got to be really set well for life, financially I mean, from this show. He's "fine" in the sense that if he can't find a new project, at the very least he can retire and still probably have enough left over to live in luxury (and provide for anyone he needs to).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And the show is already in reruns, and surely these days actors get some residuals.
    What role was "Ducky"?
    The kid si very good at playing the "dumb kid" I was glad to see he thinned out some after his growth spurt.
    I do like the actress who plays Charlie and Allen's mom---I remember her from soap days and I swear she has not aged a day in all that time. If she's had work done it's a credit to her surgeon.
    I just heard that Sirius radio now has a channel that's all Sheen all the time, with the latest babblings. He's now saying that a deal is near to restart production.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    What role was "Ducky"?
    Ducky was one of the main characters in Pretty In Pink. For the longest time when I would see him I would want to scream out Ducky!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

The man got over a million followers on Twitter in 24 hours. He really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    The man got over a million followers on Twitter in 24 hours. He really is the gift that keeps on giving.
    The irony of this is that he seems to think they are all fans, instead of people who are simply fascinated by the colossal mental implosion Sheen is so happy to share with us!
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread