+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Mel Gibson is a waste of human flesh

FORT Fanatic

Re: Mel Gibson is a waste of human flesh

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Exactly! What is wrong with her? I have nothing against the woman and have always admired her work, but this is just bizarre! EVEN if none of the negative news had come out about MG, this movie would make me think both of them have taken leave of their senses. It boggles the mind.

I saw Jodie on Letterman last week, but missed any details about the movie, just the title. I would think she would be too humiliated to promote this movie. LOL Really.
    Just a question here.......has anyone ever heard anything from his wife of a lot years (30+) I believe? Didn't he have a lot of children with her? Did any of the children or his former wife have any horrific things to say about him that this other woman has made claim to?

Why with this woman he only knew for a year and had one child with does he suddenly become an abuser with her and her only?

She has always been a supporter of MG, so the movie does make sense if you look at it that way. Still though, yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22 View Post
    Just a question here.......has anyone ever heard anything from his wife of a lot years (30+) I believe? Didn't he have a lot of children with her? Did any of the children or his former wife have any horrific things to say about him that this other woman has made claim to?

Why with this woman he only knew for a year and had one child with does he suddenly become an abuser with her and her only?
    A lot of abused women and children do not speak out about their abuse. It's quite common. Plus, you can sometimes put money out to keep things quiet, however, none of that matters anyway since, he has admitted to what he did to Oksana. The police experts determined the tapes were real. He was also violent and threatening to the police on a separate occassion. I won't rehash it, but IMO there is an abundant amount of evidence, including his plea in court to show what he has done. I hope he has learned his lesson and gets some help, but I don't see that happening.

I guess my point was that Jodie Foster doing that movie with him and that movie being so BIZARRE really blew my mind. Even if nothing had happened to him with the rage stuff, I would question why he did The Beaver. OMG. It's pretty sad in a funny kind of way. LOL

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22 View Post

Maybe the fact that he agreed to a 500 million dollar divorce settlement, with no argument at all, has something to do with our not hearing a tell-all from the ex-Mrs. Gibson. I also remember reading that his grown children will have nothing to do with him.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Oh, I didn't know about his ex 's settlement and children not speaking to him. Hmmmm.

Oh, I saw a photo of MG at the Canne Film festival, where he is promoting his new movie, The Beaver. This is really giving me some giggles.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678