+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Sandra Bullock and Jesse James

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Sandra Bullock and Jesse James

I was a fan of Kat's when she was on Miami Ink. She seems to have become a real weirdo since moving to L.A. I know that L. A. Ink is edited, but she seems like the worst business owner I've ever seen. Some employees get lots of free time, others (Corey) are given grief if they're 15 minutes late. And everyone in the shop is a "manager" . . . even someone I would think of as a receptionist is hired as a shop manager. The conflict among all the "managers" is way too dramatic for me. I just don't like inconsistency in how employees are treated.

And I'm not good at spotting people on drugs, but her behavior became so erratic that I started to wonder. And she doesn't seem to be able to afford shampoo.

But I do agree - she's the best I've seen on tattoo portraits.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;4040818;
    Jesse was seen making out with Kat Von D at a tattoo exhibition in Las Vegas. Any modicum respect I still held for him just flew out the window.
    Honestly? Who cares?

I mean however he got that way, he's a free agent now. Unless its just that she's gross (I honestly don't know, having never watched her show).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4042268;
    Honestly? Who cares?

I mean however he got that way, he's a free agent now. Unless its just that she's gross (I honestly don't know, having never watched her show).
    I agree with your first sentence. It's because of the bolded part that I commented. She's beautiful - the tattoos don't bother me. But she has become VERY odd since getting her own show.

I guess that there should be some mourning time after your marriage is over before you start dating. But it seems Jesse never stopped dating before, during or after his marriage. This just makes him look worse then he already is.
    Leftcoaster likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

Jesse James is trash, pure and simple.

Trash.

He is behaving worse than my 16-year-old niece, and it's no wonder to me why he is not a very appreciated person.

What a waste of breath and space, and what a lack of class.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

For some unknown reason to me, Jesse James just infuriates me....even a year later after this treatment of Sandra.
    I think because I loved the idea of the All American Girl Next Door falls in love with the Bad Boy with a Good HEart. Made a great story. Then it becomes real that he's a Bad Boy inside and out. Geeze...I'll never understand how some guys can have such a fab wife and then cheat on them. Yes, I'm talking to you, Tiger.

FORT Fanatic

I think some people "fall in conquest", rather than fall in love. Once they have married their prey they need another conquest.It seems that one of the major symptoms is a huge sexual appetite, one that needs the conquest for true arousal, one that needs the 'thrill of perhaps getting caught'. Tiger, Jesse, Congressman Wiener are just recent examples. I think women are quilty of this behavior to a lesser degree...or maybe women are just better at not getting caught?
    Leftcoaster likes this.

I remember how mad I was when he didn't win Celebrity Apprentice. Now I think Donald knew ... like recognizes like. Thanks for keeping it real, Donald.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread