+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Sandra Bullock and Jesse James

Re: Sandra Bullock and Jesse James

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3889509;
    I love that she was able to keep this all quiet. Good for her.

How did Sandra Bullock's secret baby stay that way? - USATODAY.com
    Great article, thanks for posting the link Unk. But did ya'll read the nasty comments that people were writing in response to the article. Some people just don't want anyone else to be happy. I, for one, love Sandra Bullock and applaud her integrity, her common sense and her smarts. She is truly, truly a class act. Great movies too!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

The comments beneath the articles are always the sickest thing you can possibly read. So easy for people to sit at home a say the things that they would never have the guts to say in a crowd of strangers. Everyone wants to be more shocking and disgusting than the next person. Sad when your joy comes from sitting at home typing the vilest most offensive things a small mind can come up with.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I don't bother reading comments like those, too many illiterate morons have internet access these days.

Good luck to Sandra, she certainly deserves some happiness in her life after all this recent garbage she's been put through. Little Louis is a doll!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

I do not have a racist, sexist, anything bad like that bone in my body, and it shocks me that people are that cold. I know it exists, but to see it so blatant like that brings me to tears. i guess I am just saddened. Love does not know color or sex period. That baby may want to know his birth family eventually, but Sandra will always be his mother. I have three adopted children, and two birth children. I love them equally, and one adopted child has reached eighteen, and she has no desire at all to go find her birth family, and she looks nothing like myself nor my husband. All rubbish and garbage period. I wont even comment on the golf clubs comments that hurt me to read.

I went back and read a few comments. They really weren't worth reading at all. I just wasted 3 minutes of my life.

Kao

I stopped reading Internet comments on certain topics because I started seriously giving people the side-eye, and I didn't like that. When I was younger I used to think that people in general shouldn't be considered racist or intolerant unless proven to be so. Sadly, now I feel the exact opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3890458;
    I don't bother reading comments like those, too many illiterate morons have internet access these days.

Good luck to Sandra, she certainly deserves some happiness in her life after all this recent garbage she's been put through. Little Louis is a doll!
    While I believe internet technology is a great thing for all Americans to have, I wholeheartedly agree with you hear. Just from the bad grammer, tactless and tasteless messages many posters leave in their comments, it does show how stupid and ignorant many of them are. Some people will never be happy for others and its said. Sandra Bullock did a good thing taking in this child.
    higher education is better than everyday ignorance

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Did anyone else see Jesse's interview on Nightline last night? He seemed really sincere in his regret, and accepted responsibility for his behavior. It's a terribly sad situation, but both he and Sandra are behaving with dignity, and I respect them both for that. It sounds like Jesse learned a lot about himself in rehab, and - hopefully - this will help him to make better decisions in the future.
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Yahoo has a video clip and some quotes from the interview this morning.

I can't help but think, "the abuse excuse."

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;3914363;
    Did anyone else see Jesse's interview on Nightline last night? He seemed really sincere in his regret, and accepted responsibility for his behavior. It's a terribly sad situation, but both he and Sandra are behaving with dignity, and I respect them both for that. It sounds like Jesse learned a lot about himself in rehab, and - hopefully - this will help him to make better decisions in the future.
    Yes, I watched the whole show. I used to reallllly like Jesse. Loved him especially on Celebrity Apprentice BUT he changed all that for me. He is a LOSER. This affair went on for ELEVEN MONTHS.

And the ABUSE EXCUSE is all it is an EXCUSE. Blah blah blah. Bye Bye Jesse.

Sandra will now move on and have a fab life with her new babies!!! Yes, I read she is looking to adopt ANOTHER baby!!! She is my hero!!!

Jesse just wanted some TV time.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread