+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Sandra Bullock and Jesse James

Re: Sandra Bullock and Jesse James

He's adorable and it's nice to see her smiling and happy after everything she's been through lately.
    "That's Numberwang!"

CCL

At first (when I just heard she had adopted and not the background) I thought she was jumping into it. When I later heard that she had been planning it for years and that she had been paired with Louis for several months I was happy for her and that she kept up with the adoption even though she was no longer going to be parenting in the way she had planned (with Jesse as a full-time dad). I saw the cover of People and she looks so happy - it's heart-warming.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I love that she was able to keep this all quiet. Good for her.

How did Sandra Bullock's secret baby stay that way? - USATODAY.com

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3889509;
    I love that she was able to keep this all quiet. Good for her.

How did Sandra Bullock's secret baby stay that way? - USATODAY.com
    That was a great article, thx for posting it Unk!

I wish all the best to Sandra and Louis. They make an adorable pair!!!

Good for her! What a cute cute baby. Now there is a match made in heaven

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3888619;
    This was out of nowhere!
    I think this adoption is a sign that she is moving in a positive direction. I'm happy for her. I do find it creepy that it is trendy now to adopt certain kinds of kids. But considering her role in the Blind Side, this could be life imitating art! I wish mommy and baby the best!
    They didn't pull any strings, so it took 4 years for the adoption to go through. The only specification they made was that they child be from New Orleans because Sandra has attachments to that area. When their time came up, little Louis was the child that was available, she took him and obviously loves him. Better this scenario than Sharon Stone's designer Children of the Corn. :/

FORT Fogey

I think it is wonderful that she kept going with this. I am amazed that she wanted a child, and was willing to take the one available just like any other person/couple wanting to adopt. So many of the celebrities have to have a designer baby the way they want it to be. I think Louis is adorable, and she is going to be a fantastic mother. What a lucky little man.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3888619;
    This was out of nowhere!
    I think this adoption is a sign that she is moving in a positive direction. I'm happy for her. I do find it creepy that it is trendy now to adopt certain kinds of kids. But considering her role in the Blind Side, this could be life imitating art! I wish mommy and baby the best!
    Certain kinds of kids. A kid is a kid, and I think if you added up all the adoptions in Hollywood I think you would find it is more trendy to design a baby than to wait in line and take the ones available. I think it would have been just as easy for her to have turned up with an Asian baby or a white baby or any other race. I simply think Louis was the one that became available.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3888647;
    You mean the ones who need loving homes?
    Agreed! I understand why at first superficial glance it may seem as if she went the route of adopting outside of the U.S. however she jumped through all of the hoops here in the states and I love how she just accepted the child who came when her place in line was up. That kid is adorable. Those cheeks!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Beautiful baby, beautiful woman (both inside and out). I wish her only the best and although I look forward to her next movie - it wouldn't surprise me if she stopped work for awhile to focus on her own life. She is definitely an inspiration.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

+ Reply to Thread