+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Sandra Bullock and Jesse James

Re: Sandra Bullock and Jesse James

I heard a really good discussion on OutQ on Sirius radio the other morning about this situation where basically the host said he probably did love Sandra with everything he had but that everything is different than hers. And his needs/desires are different than hers. And like he said (and I could identify with this) is that everyone who has ever dated someone like that that other person never hid who they were. It's just that the "good" partner failed to actually pay attention because they were so wrapped up in what could be and the potential instead of the reality. I think she wanted him to be "that" guy and saw what she want to saw.

I don't know. I'm always very honest with the people I date. I don't hide what I am and I still end up with a lot of people who want to change me or see the potential and then act shocked in the end that I am what I am. They get so hung up in the fantasy that they completely ignore me.

Dude has monogamy issues. He probably loved her as much as he could but he couldn't stay monogamous. He's just not that guy. I personally would never date him. He's fun to look at. Probably a good friend. Fun to probably play with but isn't marriage material. And I really think he should stop this dating the good girl stuff.

Well, in fairness to Sandra, I do think a lot have watched / seen Jesse over the years, and also felt him to be a kind hearted, sweet man underneath a not that appealing "shell".
    Her speech at the Awards seemed very heartfelt and it did appear that he helped Ms. Bullock through unwavering support, etc.
    Now, however, it has come to an end.
    Whether it was caused by Jesse's inability to remain monogamous and / or Sandra's immersion into her acting to his exclusin and / or detriment, is something we can only speculate upon.
    Is it "better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?"
    That can only be answered by Sandra.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

See it's that underneath stuff that's the problem. Underneath I'm the ideal woman for example, however it comes with a not that appealing shell. I'm open and honest about said shell and yet people act surprised when that shell remains.

So it kind of falls in line with what I said. She sees the parts of him she wants to see. She sees the potential in him. All while ignoring his impulse control issues etc. I think a ton of men and woman fall into that trap.

I think Sandra is a nice lady who made a bad choice and Jesse is one of those guys who just can't keep his stuff together. We all know them.

Causng Chaos,

Your post had me in stitches - esp. the "shell" part.
    Thanks.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

Or, perhaps, he only showed her what he felt she wanted to see.

Kiz

World Exclusive: Meet Sandra Bullock's Baby Boy! - Babies, Sandra Bullock : People.com

Awww....good for Sandra.

In private, she was quietly keeping a joyful secret – his name is Louis, and he is her newborn son.

"He's just perfect, I can't even describe him any other way," Bullock reveals exclusively in the new issue of PEOPLE, announcing that she is the proud mother of Louis Bardo Bullock, a 3˝-month-old boy, born in New Orleans. "It's like he's always been a part of our lives."

Bullock says she is now finalizing the adoption as a single parent.
    I also heard on the news this morning that she has made it official that she's filing for divorce.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fanatic

Yes! She is quoted in people magazine that she has filed for divorce. Jesse in the same article says he still loves her and hopes they can work it out.
    NONO Mr. Pig. It is way past time that you went far away and get treatment for all the STDs you most likely carry. Could you have chosen skankier women?
    In fact, here is a news flash for these men (Jesse James, Tiger Woods, etc), a whore is a whore whether you pay it or not.

Website: Bullock is divorcing James, adopting baby - omg! news on Yahoo!
    NEW YORK - Sandra Bullock has filed for divorce from her husband, Jesse James, and is adopting a baby boy as a single parent, a story posted Wednesday on People magazine's website said.

"Yes, I have filed for divorce," the 45-year-old Oscar-winning actress said in an interview. "I'm sad and I am scared."

Bullock and James, 41, began the adoption process four years ago, the report said, and brought 3 1/2-month-old Louis Bardo Bullock home in January but decided to keep the news to themselves until after the Oscars. The baby was born in New Orleans, the story said.

James and Bullock separated in March after five years of marriage, following reports that James had been unfaithful.

Bullock won the Oscar for best actress for her role in the blockbuster hit "The Blind Side" on March 7. Within days of her win, the cheating allegations became public and Bullock went into seclusion.

The motorcycle mogul publicly apologized to Bullock and his children, Sunny, 6; Jesse Jr., 12; and Chandler, 15.

He recently returned home after a 30-day stay in a treatment facility where he sought help for "personal issues," the story on People's website said.

When asked about whether James had cheated, Bullock said she "had no idea about anything."

"I did the only thing I could do, and that was to pack enough clothes to live on, get all of Louis' things and get out of town. My main concern was Louis."

Bullock didn't discuss details of the adoption to protect her son's privacy.

When asked whether James will have any formal parenting role, she replied: "I will be adopting as a single parent. Anything else will be taken day by day."

She said of her relationship with Jesse's three children: "I don't want to know what life is like without those kids. ... Whatever we need to do, in the healthiest way, we are going to be co-parenting."
    I thought the bolded part was interesting.

What a cute pudgy little boy he is!

Last edited by Unklescott; 04-28-2010 at 09:54 AM.

I admire Sandra. She was obviousely very very close to Jesse's three children, and wants the continued relationship in her life. She is now moving on, and I wish her all the best with little baby Louis.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

What a beautiful baby. It's wonderful that she has this joyous development to focus upon.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

+ Reply to Thread