+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Sandra Bullock and Jesse James

Re: Sandra Bullock and Jesse James

I didn't have the fortitude to listen to that interview with Sandra (from before this s*** hit the fan). In the teaser, she said something like "I'd rather someone had 100 lovers than to cheat emotionally". Life is strange.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3867378;
    I think he's already lost her. Going to rehab isn't going to change that.
    Ditto that. I don't think she needs to stick around like Elin did with Tiger. Sandra has a lot of $$ and doesn't need to put up with the loser.

She's got to be utterly humiliated as well, after praising him all during awards season, etc.

All he can hope for is that this does damage control for what is sure to be a reopening of the custody battle with his ex. The doofus can likely forget about it saving his marriage. I hate how everyone just runs to sex rehab these days. I do believe that sex addiction is real, but in most cases some people are just greedy and will get away with whatever they can get away with until they are caught and forced to deal with it.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

No matter how much in love I was, I would run as fast as I could from someone who put my health and life at risk. This isn't "just" about lying and cheating.

The bottom line is that people who want more than one partner need to only partner up with those who also do. And it should go without saying that they need to use safe practices (but there are still no guarantees). At least that way, everyone knows what they might be getting into.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Ahhh, next thing we know he'll be on Rehab with Dr. Drew.

Jesse James needs some sort of mental therapy because anyone that would cheat on Sandra Bullock obviously is not playing with a full deck.

There are rumblings now that he may have taken part in dog fighting with his pit bulls.

Just when I thought he could sink no lower in my eyes. If this is indeed true, he apparently has no compassion for (wo)man nor beast.
    Wag more, bark less

Dr. Drew was on the news last night and he stated that Sandra needs help because she's attracted to bad boys.
    Yes, Dr. Drew, thank you so much for your erudite evaluation of someone you have never even met. How much was he paid to share his opinion with America??
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I liked Jesse years ago when he had his first discovery channel special. I kind of thought on that one they eluded to dog fighting but didn't come outright and say it but honestly at that point I wouldn't have been surprised if that was a hobby of his. Also I never really saw him as the settling down type. He blew through a marriage with his wife who supported him and his business while he flitted around and made bad impulse decisions then. Then had that impulse decision to marry Janine and it was apparent that everyone around him questioned that one. I love Janine and always have but that had train wreck written all over it.

And then he married Sandra and I'm thinking of something my girlfriend told me about our mutual ex (which is when me and her met). She said you know he says all his exes are crazy but what are the chances he'd find all the crazy women and just happen to date them all. He's the common denominator in there.

Dude's got some impulse control problems and the more famous he gets I'm sure the more he's enabled to act on his impulses. And I get the feeling he cares less about his marriage at this point and more about his public persona. And what a "feminine hygiene product" he looked like at all those award shows while he was being talked about by his wife like he was some great man.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632;3868045;
    There are rumblings now that he may have taken part in dog fighting with his pit bulls.

Just when I thought he could sink no lower in my eyes. If this is indeed true, he apparently has no compassion for (wo)man nor beast.
    So, Jesse James = Tiger Woods AND Michael Vick?

+ Reply to Thread