+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Sandra Bullock and Jesse James

FORT Fogey

Re: Sandra Bullock and Jesse James

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3863196;
    Any self-respecting young woman who finds herself as one of what is obviously a long line of "flings" with this idiot should have the good sense to stay quiet rather than come forward as #4, #5, #100, etc. Seriously, who does that? I get it, he's a total waste of space, but to let your friends and family know you did it on the couch in the office of some guy you just met, who was married? Ick.
    Well, think about it. Anybody that would do it on the couch in the office of some guy they just met already is lacking self-esteem and a social conscience. Going public with their little tale is not a huge leap from there. Apparently one of them, don't know which one, did it on the couch in his office with the door locked and Sandra was just steps away in the garage, according to some news magazine show tonight. Sorry, I was only half listening. Don't remember which one it was.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Close enough. She's the Hollywood equivalent of an ambulance chaser. Is she going door to door asking people if they've had any affairs lately?

Well I guess if there can be an "attorney to the stars" there can be an "attorney to the skanks" as well.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fanatic

Since I posted earlier that Sandra should run from this skank chasing pig there have been three more skanks to come forward with tails of Jesse's piggy ways. At the time I wrote my first post there was only one, and I was shot down for my opinion that Sandra should run.
    Well, now I hope she runs to the nearest clinic for a complete physical and perhaps a bleach shower. I feel so bad for what this trash ball has done to Ms. Bullock. Could it have been that hard to behave like a human rather than a dog in heat. Because of his actions she is unable to hold her head up anywhere for quite some time I expect.
    He publicly appologizes? Are you kidding me? What good is anything that comes from this pig? An apology from him is like a politician's promise...worthless.

Poor Sandra. I hope she has friends and family around her now. I keep thinking of two of her movies where she responds to heartbreak by spending days and days crying in bed.
    Count your blessings!

I watched Sandra in her latest film The Blind Side, and she was excellent. She played the role of a very determined mother fighting for what was hers. I do hope she can muster up this same strength now, and rise above the mess Jesse created and move on.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Tiger Woods I didn't give a c**p about but in this case I feel for Sandra and hope she throws Jesse to the curb. This is just getting sleazier by the day, makes you want to take a shower.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3863933;
    Tiger Woods I didn't give a c**p about but in this case I feel for Sandra and hope she throws Jesse to the curb. This is just getting sleazier by the day, makes you want to take a shower.
    I think they are both scum of the earth, but I did find myself feeling more for Sandra. I am sure that is because she is a celebrity and feel like I "know" her. However, I think the fact that she had been going on and on about how great he is to her in all her speeches/interviews made the betrayal that much worse (at least in my eyes).

I know it's ludicrous of me to think he should have given her a heads up , but some kind of hint for her to go easy on all the praise would have been nice!

FORT Fogey

I'd like to see Matthew McConaghey open up a can of whoopass on Jesse James. And I'm the most non-violent person I know. But I can't stand nice people being done wrong at all, much less to this extent.

I hope Sandra has all her good friends and family gathered around her now.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3863196;
    Any self-respecting young woman who finds herself as one of what is obviously a long line of "flings" with this idiot should have the good sense to stay quiet rather than come forward as #4, #5, #100, etc. Seriously, who does that? I get it, he's a total waste of space, but to let your friends and family know you did it on the couch in the office of some guy you just met, who was married? Ick.
    The key phrase there is "self respecting".

If they just want their 15 minutes, OF COURSE they are going to come forward.

We live in a society where appearing in The National Enquirer, or on "The Insider", is apparently considered a GOOD thing. Where it makes you feel big somehow, because somebody noticed you or something (and depending on what line you are in, stripping perhaps, it might even get you work).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread