+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods' Accident

Re: Tiger Woods' Accident

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3781724;
    Oh the public outrage when Cobie whatshisname got caught red handed and apologized publically with his dutiful wife by his side - like him and a boatland behind him Tiger will come out this the other end with his devoted fans by his side.
    Difference is that Kobe Bryant was charged with sexual assault. It wasn't just a case of going outside a marriage. There is a world of difference between cheating on your wife and raping another woman, which is what Bryant was accused of. His wife agreeing to stay with him went a long ways towards him hanging on to his career, not to mention his accuser backing off (well, paid off). If the case had gone forward and he'd gone to jail, he would have nothing left. Mike Tyson, anyone? How about Michael Vicks? His future is still very much up in the air. There's no comparison, absolutely none, that should be made between Woods & Bryant.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3781837;
    The difference with this situation (IMO) is Tiger Woods does not have his wife standing by his side like so many others before him.
    Nobody knows where Tigers wife is on the matter. There is no proof that she isn't with him or that she has kicked him to the curb. No one in the Woods camp is talking.

True, but you also do not have her standing out in the public by his side like many of the others did.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3782082;
    True, but you also do not have her standing out in the public by his side like many of the others did.
    You can't stand out in the public by his side if he isn't out there for her to so we don't know what she will do till that happens. I am sure Elin has been given every opportunity to talk but she has chosen to keep this private on her side of it.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3782193;
    You can't stand out in the public by his side if he isn't out there for her to so we don't know what she will do till that happens. I am sure Elin has been given every opportunity to talk but she has chosen to keep this private on her side of it.
    It's pretty obvious they aren't spending time together. They weren't even in the same place for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years. Those are huge family holidays. So, I'd say she isn't standing by his side. They just aren't airing the rest of their dirty laundry in public. It just floors me that there seem to be people out there who actually want her to stand by her man. She was betrayed in the worst way numerous times, put at risk for STD's and AIDS and completely disrespected. If she doesn't leave him...she's nuts.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3782741;
    It's pretty obvious they aren't spending time together. They weren't even in the same place for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years. Those are huge family holidays. So, I'd say she isn't standing by his side. They just aren't airing the rest of their dirty laundry in public. It just floors me that there seem to be people out there who actually want her to stand by her man. She was betrayed in the worst way numerous times, put at risk for STD's and AIDS and completely disrespected. If she doesn't leave him...she's nuts.
    Where is the proof they weren't. I haven't seen anything concrete. There is a lot of rumor and speculation but no proof that I have read. If you have some please tell me where it is I would like to read.

It is Elin's decision if she chooses to stand by her man not mine or anyone elses. If she chooses to I certainly wouldn't bash her but have a belief in her that she knows a lot more about her situation than I or any other outsider giving advice.
    Last edited by nennie; 01-04-2010 at 09:32 AM.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

This article in People claims Elin has been with her kids only during the Christmas holiday. Who knows how much is true, all of it, some of it? If true, I am glad she's not "standing by her man" per se and taking some much needed time apart. Good for her.

INSIDE STORY: How Elin Nordegren Spent the Holidays - Elin Nordegren : People.com

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3782746;
    This article in People claims Elin has been with her kids only during the Christmas holiday. Who knows how much is true, all of it, some of it? If true, I am glad she's not "standing by her man" per se and taking some much needed time apart. Good for her.

INSIDE STORY: How Elin Nordegren Spent the Holidays - Elin Nordegren : People.com
    The pic shown in this article is Elin's twin sister.....just read an update on the story.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3782809;
    The pic shown in this article is Elin's twin sister.....just read an update on the story.
    I read that the sisters have been playing the media.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3782809;
    I had also read that People Mag had misidentified the original pic. However, the report still maintains that Elin was with her sister and her brother and law and the kids over the holiday, without Tiger. She skiied for the week, went out to restaurants, celebrated the New Year and her birthday, all without her cheating husband. Good for you Elin!

After an isolated Christmas, Nordegren surfaced in the company of her twin sister Josefine in the French Alps. The pair, along with Josefine's husband, Daniel Lönnborg, arrived last Sunday, Dec. 27, at Switzerland's Geneva Airport, according to reports, and spent a largely unobserved week with friends in a rented chalet in Les Houches, just outside the ski resort of Chamonix.

+ Reply to Thread