+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods' Accident

Re: Tiger Woods' Accident

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3764448;
    Yes-- my apologies to Kareem
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey

So much happening today that it's hard to know where to start.

But most of it has been covered by posters here--thanks so much!

I wonder--did anyone else see the about-to-be ex wife of another pro golfer on ET last night?

I wish I could remember her name. She is (almost divorced) wife of the golfer who is known for eating too much and smoking and generally being out of shape.

She talked about the "golf groupies" who she says follow the golfers from city to city and who make themselves very available to all the men.

It seems that everyone who follows golf--like the sports reporters and spouses etc--know all about these women and about how willing they are. Apparently there are lots of jokes about their constant presence and constant willingness to "be with" any of the golfers even if only for a meaningless "Quickie."

She talked about her husband's many antics along these lines and said his behavior had everything to do with their impending divorce.

She also said that she would advise Elin to forgive Tiger once and after that not to give him any more chances to mess up.

As she said--she knows what this feels like--the public aspect of it--nd she says it is an extemely difficult situation for the wife of such a man to be in.

(sorry I did not get her name. I'll look and see if I can find it)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The question I'd like to ask Tiger, to his face: "Don't you feel stupid?"

You should.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Amen to that!!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Hmmm. the world fascination with Tiger Woods sex life reminds me of something my mother used to say. Instead of checking the Barn of your neighbor to see that it's bull is corralled a girl would do well to keep and eye at her own Barn before someone else does.

I am going to enjoy having everyone else discover their own Bulls are out the barn also. It makes me wonder how many loose bulls are out there passing judgement on Tiger. Ypu would think the man murdered someone. Sheesh.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I say Tiger deserves all the embarassment, public humiliation, ugly news stories & rumors he gets & more. I hope it lasts long enough for him to truly regret what he did, not just getting caught & feel even more pain than he caused his wife. I hope he loses endorsements & media appearances too.

If he didn't want all that, he should have kept it in his pants, except with his own wife!

In fact, I wish all men who screw around on their wives would get the same public humiliation.

The only ones I feel sorry for in all this are the true victims: his his wife & family.

(You think this scumbag hit a sore spot with me? Yeah, you're right!)
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3764806;
    Hmmm. the world fascination with Tiger Woods sex life reminds me of something my mother used to say. Instead of checking the Barn of your neighbor to see that it's bull is corralled a girl would do well to keep and eye at her own Barn before someone else does.

I am going to enjoy having everyone else discover their own Bulls are out the barn also. It makes me wonder how many loose bulls are out there passing judgement on Tiger. Ypu would think the man murdered someone. Sheesh.
    Just read something tonight about a tour wife who is divorcing saying how many of them are doing it apparently hers was.......I have a feeling there may be some skeletons come out of the closet. The old saying is clean your own doorstep before you clean someone elses.

This is what I don't get he didn't commit a crime sleeping with the women so let his wife take care of the personal stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3764812;
    I say Tiger deserves all the embarassment, public humiliation, ugly news stories & rumors he gets & more. I hope it lasts long enough for him to truly regret what he did, not just getting caught & feel even more pain than he caused his wife. I hope he loses endorsements & media appearances too.

If he didn't want all that, he should have kept it in his pants, except with his own wife!

In fact, I wish all men who screw around on their wives would get the same public humiliation.

The only ones I feel sorry for in all this are the true victims: his his wife & family.

Amen!!!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3764812;

So he should lose work because he had sex?Wow Bill Clinton didn't lose his job and he sullied the oval office with his sexcapades.Yeah lets take his endorsements because he had sex which is not against the law. Hey if they do that then wifey won't get as much money when she dumps him. This also takes food out of the mouths of his kids. Yeah that will show'em.

Ahem and men are not the only ones that fool around on their spouses. Apparently cheating is worse than killing dogs, rape,murder and other criminal acts. Apparently the world is hung up on sex among consenting adults.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3764833;
    So he should lose work because he had sex?Wow Bill Clinton didn't lose his job and he sullied the oval office with his sexcapades.Yeah lets take his endorsements because he had sex which is not against the law. Hey if they do that then wifey won't get as much money when she dumps him. This also takes food out of the mouths of his kids. Yeah that will show'em.

Ahem and men are not the only ones that fool around on their spouses. Apparently cheating is worse than killing dogs, rape,murder and other criminal acts. Apparently the world is hung up on sex among consenting adults.
    I seriously doubt Tiger's kids are going to go hungry anytime soon. Cheating on your spose is not worse than commiting a felony but when you sign on to represent someone's brand, you are also signing on to present yourself in a way that will not bring embarassment to them. Right or wrong, most brands do not want to be associated with anyone caught in a scandal. TLC is suing Jon Gosselin for this very reason and he is by no means the superstar that Tiger is.

+ Reply to Thread