+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods' Accident

Re: Tiger Woods' Accident

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3764172;
    Just saying.....this story is getting so far fetched that is becoming unbelievable.
    Tiger himself made a statement about his "transgressions".

Multiple women are coming forth with their statements, and other sources are confirming Tiger's long-known "behavior". Yes, it's possible that some might be lying to get their 15 minutes.

Tiger's wife, Elin, has reportedly moved out of their mansion.

Her mother and sister were reportedly at the mansion (presumably to help Elin and the children). Even more sadly, it sounds like her mother had a medical incident involving firefighters transporting her to a hospital, but it sounds like she's OK, because she was treated and released.

What's not believable?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3764178;
    Tiger himself made a statement about his "transgressions".

Multiple women are coming forth with their statements, and other sources are confirming Tiger's long-known "behavior". Yes, it's possible that some might be lying to get their 15 minutes.

Tiger's wife, Elin, has reportedly moved out of their mansion.

Her mother and sister were reportedly at the mansion (presumably to help Elin and the children). Even more sadly, it sounds like her mother had a medical incident involving firefighters transporting her to a hospital, but it sounds like she's OK, because she was treated and released.

What's not believable?
    When Tiger made the statement about his transgressions I don't think that meant he laid half of the women in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3764183;
    When Tiger made the statement about his transgressions I don't think that meant he laid half of the women in the world.
    Exactly the whole thing is just plain overkill. They are going to find most to these women are nothing more than liars who follow athletes looking for some scraps thrown their way,
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't, necessarily, think so. We tend to make time for what we really want to do. How long do you think that sexual encounters take? All sexual encounters are not full-blown (no pun intended) relationships.

And I also thought that the SNL skit was funny!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If Elin has "supposedly" moved out, why was her mother there last night?
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

I have to wonder how long the media has known about Tiger's off the course antics? Did they just keep quiet about it because he used to be such a media darling? Or did no one know?

I guess his glass house has officially tumbled down.

If Elin has "supposedly" moved out, why was her mother there last night?
    Grandchildren? To support her daughter?

Obviously, there are many possibilities. Either Elin moved out or not, but I can easily see that her mother would be there regardless. Maybe they are trying to retain some semblance of normality for the kids?

The report about the hospital said that a blond woman arrived there; logic says it was either Elin or her sister.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3763742;
    Agreed that Magic Johnson is still very much beloved.
    What nobody will ever know is how he got HIV, though.
    If people got it from having mutiple partners - as many still claim - it would be reasonable to see quite a spike with other athletes, singers, musicians, actors, general population, etc. And, we sure never saw that.
    I remember reports, not long after the HIV report, that Magic was misdiagnosed and not really HIV positive. That report was hushed big time so that he could continue to fight for a good cause.
    I am not saying that I believe those reports, I'm just saying what I had heard then.
    Twenty plus years later, Magic has lived a healthy life. Was able to continue his Pro BB career. Never passed the disease on to his wife and went on to father two healthy (non hiv positive) children.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3764166;
    That's just what my husband said last night while watching all the women crawling out of the woodwork.... "when did he find the time?!"
    There are a lot of hours in the day. He's not ALWAYS golfing

Oh....I noticed that Tiger's Wii golf game was on the sale racks in Toy R Us and Target
    Last edited by JustJuls; 12-08-2009 at 01:48 PM.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3762544;
    Kobe Bryant accused of rape and as popular as ever.
    He was "accused" of a questionable rape. I AM NOT condoning his behavior in ANY WAY. It was a case of did she cry because of the rape or because he dumped her? And it was just one person with a questionable story that came out.

Kobe went public, man upped to his actions. Then went on to shower his wife and family with public affection that still seems sincere.

AGAIN, That does NOT make Kobe's actions okay in ANY way.
    I'm just saying that Kobe cannot be compared to Tiger's self admitted "transgressions" and possible forgiveness come back tour.

+ Reply to Thread