+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 74 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods' Accident

Re: Tiger Woods' Accident

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3763089;
    What I can't figure out is...Why in the hell are these women coming out to the press? Is fifteen minutes of fame really worth everything you are sacrificing? Women at home aren't saying "oh! what a lucky girl!" We're thinking..."what a whore"! I would be too humiliated and embarrassed to strut my stuff to the media. I'd be the one calling Tiger and telling him to keep his mouth shut.
    Just speculating, but maybe he was lying to them and they didn't know about each other? Of course, I have no idea if any of their stories are true.

Do you also think that Tiger is a whore? Just curious.

I'm suggesting that his alleged behavior is worse than theirs, considering that he has a wife and 2 young children, and apparently his wife did not condone his "transgressions". But obviously, any of the women could have been involved in other relationships and/or have young children, too; we just don't know about it (yet). If so, hopefully their partners were OK with it.

God help Tiger (so to speak) if they all get together! Stranger things have happened than women becoming allies (if not best friends), with the bonding factor being that they were betrayed by the same man.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3763095;
    Just speculating, but maybe he was lying to them and they didn't know about each other? Of course, I have no idea if any of their stories are true.

I'm suggesting that his alleged behavior is worse than theirs, considering that he has a wife and 2 young children, and apparently his wife did not condone his "transgressions". But obviously, any of the women could have been involved in other relationships and/or have young children, too; we just don't know about it (yet). If so, hopefully their partners were OK with it.

God help Tiger (so to speak) if they all get together! Stranger things have happened than women becoming allies (if not best friends), with the bonding factor being that they were betrayed by the same man.
    Tiger isn't the only one who was caught in a transgression those women were also. They spread their legs as wide as Tiger did. Does it make cheating right ....no it doesn't but why damn him to hell when they committed the same offense. They should have been as embarressed as Tiger. They knew he was married but like a poster above said they just couldn't resist the 15 minutes they were going to get out of it and I sure don't believe all the accusations against him. Termites do come out of the ground to do damage but they always have to go back down. If you are going to play the game KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3763073;
    prhoshay, I have to respectfully disagree. I have met both men and women who cheat. I am not denying that there are gender differences, but in the Western world, these have become less and less. I don't give men a pass to cheat based on their biology; having integrity is not gender specific.
    Agreed. I've read studies indicating that the percentage of male and female cheaters is fairly even, so all this shrieking about male "immorality" is pretty much wilful blindness. And bearing this in mind, it actually, if one is so ignorant as to lump a particular group of people into a single type, makes women look worse. For some reason, women appear to be far more likely to tell their tales of being the other women to the world at large. On the other hand, maybe married women tend to pick a higher quality of male to cheat with, though more likely they're cheating with married men to don't want the world at large to know. Either way, they're both doing it and no one has any legitimate reason to point fingers at the other gender.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

What I can't figure out is...Why in the hell are these women coming out to the press? Is fifteen minutes of fame really worth everything you are sacrificing? Women at home aren't saying "oh! what a lucky girl!" We're thinking..."what a whore"! I would be too humiliated and embarrassed to strut my stuff to the media. I'd be the one calling Tiger and telling him to keep his mouth shut.
    It would depend on how much $$$$ they are getting.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3763095;

He probably was lying to them. That doesn't change a thing. Tiger is very well known. Unless these girls lived under a rock, they had to know who he was. And that he was married. Which makes them whores. And yes, I think that makes Tiger one, too. The girls wanted bragging rights that they bagged Tiger Woods. But it comes with a price. Their dignity. And frankly, no man (or woman) is worth that high of a price.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I agree. What's up with that? I don't understand, if someone can explain that to me I'd appreciate it. Why are they coming forward now? Is it for the money they'll get when they sell their stories? How low can you stoop.

Originally Posted by MsDiva2007
    Tiger makes these corporations too much money for them to dump him and that is way they are standing behind them. Tiger Woods is a cash cow and Big Corp sports companies and they are not going to let that money go. Especially since some of their own executives probably can't pass the morals test themselves.
    I have to agree with you MsDiva. I can't see any of this hurting TW's professional career. I was walking around a large mall Friday night. As I walked past the Nike store, I notice a huge, and I mean huge poser of Tiger in the window. It was probably I'm guessing 5x20 ft. I stood there looking at him and thought, well he's still there. I'm betting there are alot of people looking forward to the next game when he steps on that golf course.

He's no different than Michael Jordan, and all the rest of them. Its the women coming forward, that I don't get.

Kao

I don't think he boinked all of those women; just the first two. The rest are attention whores.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao;3763346;
    I don't think he boinked all of those women; just the first two. The rest are attention whores.
    Yep I agree with you......I'm thinking where does he have all this down time.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3763167;
    It would depend on how much $$$$ they are getting.
    Yeah, Elin gets 55 million for staying with him for two more years....(supposably). These girls might as well get a few grand for their stories. I heard one of them didn't know about there being other girls...so thats why she was telling her story. She was pissed.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

OK.

Numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 are out of the closet . . .

And now --- apparently --- Numbers 5 and 6 are set to come crawling out, as well . . .

I'm starting to think that Elin had better hope there's enough dead Presidents left to go around, after all the shouting is finally over on this mess.
    Last edited by ness; 12-07-2009 at 12:29 AM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread