+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods' Accident

Re: Tiger Woods' Accident

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3758941;
    I say Tiger and his wife were arguing, she chased him out of the house with the golf club breaking the windows of the car as he pulled off, he panicked and drove into the tree and the fire hydrant injuring himself. She then helped him out of the car. Used the golf club to break the window to get him out of the car my butt, she was going after him.

[]
    Unk, that's hilariously close to the version we came up with at work:

1)Tiger and Elin were having an extremely heated argument.
    2)He ran to the car and was about to get away when she jumped in with him, brandishing the golf club.
    3)He flipped out and sped away, even though ( ) she was actually in the car.
    4)He hit the tree and fire hydrant, then jumped out to get away.
    5)At which point Elin jumped out and whooped him with the golf club, knocking him unconcious and bloodying his face in the process. (After all, how could toothpick Elin ever drag Tiger over the seat, and out the back windows?)
    6)As her anger began to fade, Elin busted the rear windows in order to prove the story she was making up.
    7)Finally, when the police showed up, the whole thing sounded so crazy that the cops declared that Tiger was speaking, but incoherently--what he was saying didn't make any sense at all.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MRD

My husband said if he was taking Ambien, he could have been "sleep driving" since that stuff now comes with all kinds of warnings to that effect.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

This story is growing legs by the day. I am a huge Tiger fan and he will give an explanation whether it be one we like. As for the girlfriend thing all anyone has to do is check where he was at on the days it is said they were seeing each other. I personally give him the benefit of the doubt.

TMZ couldn't tell me the sky is blue. This is a website that had up an untrue story of Snoop Dogg's wife being dead for a full 24 hours before taking it down. If I was Tiger when asked my answer would be as my Dad likes to say"NoneYa" none of your dang business.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

[QUOTE=Unklescott;3758941;]I say Tiger and his wife were arguing, she chased him out of the house with the golf club breaking the windows of the car as he pulled off, he panicked and drove into the tree and the fire hydrant injuring himself. She then helped him out of the car. Used the golf club to break the window to get him out of the car my butt, she was going after him. [QUOTE]

I think they were arguing, it got a bit physical, and he decided to leave. She didn't like that, wasn't done with him - and chased him down the driveway with the golf club. She bashed out the back window and that startled him and he then crashed into the hydrant and tree. I don't buy the whole "broke out the back window to pull him out" bs The pics of the damaged vehicle clearly show no damage to the side doors - no reason to pull him from the very back of the SUV. Seriously? She must think the cops are idiots. The fact that they continue to put off making a statement (to the highway patrol) is quite odd as well. If it was so innocent, why the need to stall?

I am actually pretty concerned for Tiger, as it appears he was unconscious for quite a few minutes. Not cool if that was due to her actions -- it has been stated (Orlando newspaper, if I remember correctly) that there was no blood inside the car, therefore his head injuries were not caused by his hitting the steering wheel, etc. Pretty serious stuff, and if the situation were reversed - he would already have been arrested. (IMO, of course)

In today's world, whatever happened is not just "their business". I'm pretty sure that if there is evidence of an assault/domestic violence, then it might not matter whether either one wants to press charges, because law enforcement can proceed anyway. At that point it becomes a criminal matter.

It does sound like they are both dodging the questioning by authorities, which doesn't look very good. Guess they might both be getting their attorneys lined up first.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

I don't buy the whole "broke out the back window to pull him out" bs The pics of the damaged vehicle clearly show no damage to the side doors - no reason to pull him from the very back of the SUV.
    Those car are equipped so that the doors automatically lock when you put the car in gear.

And for two reasons to break out the back window was a smart thing to do. One, it keeps the broken glass away from a supposed unconscious Tiger. And two, there is a switch near the back that unlocks the front doors so all she had to do was flip the switch and run to the front door and let him out.
    So her story DOES work.

Now, WHY were they arguing? I don't buy the affair story.
    I think that her relatives were in town and unbeknownst to Elin, Tiger has been taking "Swedish as a Second Language" classes and he figured out the phrase:

"Hur mycket längre till äktenskapsförord sparkar i?" .

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3758992;
    In today's world, whatever happened is not just "their business". I'm pretty sure that if there is evidence of an assault/domestic violence, then it might not matter whether either one wants to press charges, because law enforcement can proceed anyway. At that point it becomes a criminal matter.

It does sound like they are both dodging the questioning by authorities, which doesn't look very good. Guess they might both be getting their attorneys lined up first.
    Why is what happened in Tiger Wood's driveway anyone else business besides the insurance company that will payout on the hydrant and possibly the police if any crime was committed. Which I highly doubt? This happened on his property in his car. It has nothing to do with his career as a golfer so Imo it is not up for public consumption.

Imo it's on a need to know basis only and we DON'T need to know.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3759002;
    Why is what happened in Tiger Wood's driveway anyone else business besides the insurance company that will payout on the hydrant and possibly the police if any crime was committed. Which I highly doubt? This happened on his property in his car. It has nothing to do with his career as a golfer so Imo it is not up for public consumption.

Imo it's on a need to know basis only and we DON'T need to know.
    I explained why in my first paragraph. Also note that I said "if".
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I agree that if T-Man doesn't want to tell it, it's really nobody's business if no crime was committed and, if he intends to take care of the damages from his own pocket, well so be it. I have to admit that it has had me giggling. Maybe the man just doesn't want his personal business out there, and that's OK, too. I can just see him now, laying out there, choosing to close his eyes and not answer when spoken to. I don't necessarily buy the "in and out of unconsciousness" story. I think wifey "busted" him...both in the mouth and, possibly, in another situation! Fairly logical explanation, to me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread