+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

If it wasn't for the kids, I would find this whole thing very funny. Jon went from being the man everyone sympathized for because of his wife, and yet he's come out and look like about the biggest douche a D-lister can look. I'm sure there will be a Jon's story where he explains that he wasn't thinking clearly (about his womanizing ways, his partying, his over-spending, becoming friends with Michael Lohan). Even his kids could have told him how bad the last one was If Jon really wanted to gain some respect back for himself, and his kids, he'd just stay out of the public eye. Maybe he can't help the paps chasing him, but he doesn't need to call them when he's going out, he doesn't need to send out press releases, and he doesn't need to talk to them.

As for Hailey, it's hard for me to feel sympathy for her as well. Her parents I can. But she's in a relationship with a guy where she knows there's a lot of baggage and that her life is going to be exposed. If she loves him, great, she can deal with it. But it's looking like nothing more than publicity and money for her.

FORT Newbie

I agree with you Karalott,and also everyone says just because she's only "22" she doesn't know any better...Please give me a break. She's done more in her "22" yrs than most have in 40 yrs. She is no Child and she is not innocent now nor was she when she met Jon. No we can't blame her parents for what she does now, she is an adult. I think the poor little rich girl needs to quit boo hooing and get a life and stop taking the lives of Jon's children. She may say go home to your children they need you (to the camera) but really what she's saying is ,look at me ,I want attention. She tries to play up to the camera but we know what she is.

Why would anyone in their right mind listen to anything Michael Lohan has to say, let alone take his advice?? Seriously?!

Jon has made bad decision after bad decision, and he's going to be held in breach of contract by TLC. I doubt Michael Lohan will be much help then.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3746965;
    If it wasn't for the kids, I would find this whole thing very funny. Jon went from being the man everyone sympathized for because of his wife, and yet he's come out and look like about the biggest douche a D-lister can look. I'm sure there will be a Jon's story where he explains that he wasn't thinking clearly (about his womanizing ways, his partying, his over-spending, becoming friends with Michael Lohan). Even his kids could have told him how bad the last one was If Jon really wanted to gain some respect back for himself, and his kids, he'd just stay out of the public eye. Maybe he can't help the paps chasing him, but he doesn't need to call them when he's going out, he doesn't need to send out press releases, and he doesn't need to talk to them.

As for Hailey, it's hard for me to feel sympathy for her as well. Her parents I can. But she's in a relationship with a guy where she knows there's a lot of baggage and that her life is going to be exposed. If she loves him, great, she can deal with it. But it's looking like nothing more than publicity and money for her.
    I agree that Jon has acted like an idiot. I will say that after catching some of the show last night with viewer chosen "highlights," I am reminded why I have disliked Kate so much. He's an idiot and she's a witch. As Kate might say, "I'm done."

Jon Gosselin's stupidity...the gift that keeps right on giving.

Apparently he's too famous to hold down a "real job".

Jon Gosselin says he's too famous to find a regular job

FORT Newbie

This was too funny...he's so stupid...why don't he put as much effort into his children and quit trying to be something he's not.He was never the star of the show anyways.He only thinks of himself and his suppose to be taking a break girlfriend. Bet be stays on phone and texting her all the time. Wonder how much time he really spends talking to his children? He makes me so sick, but you have to laugh at how stupid he really is.

FORT Fogey

I like how earlier in the week he said that he wanted some alone time away from the cameras etc--and then told everyone where he was going to be for the weekend. (In Hawai'i visiting his family.)

What a brainiac!

I am shocked he said the show was staged! I thought the whole thing was so realistic......(insert a lot of sarcasm)
    There's no place like home!

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by Elainesc5;3749992;
    This was too funny...he's so stupid...why don't he put as much effort into his children and quit trying to be something he's not.He was never the star of the show anyways.He only thinks of himself and his suppose to be taking a break girlfriend. Bet be stays on phone and texting her all the time. Wonder how much time he really spends talking to his children? He makes me so sick, but you have to laugh at how stupid he really is.
    Apparently he spends a lot of money on her. The ring and vehicle rental is just the tip of the iceberg.

There is something seriously wrong with Jon; for all his declarations of love he can't even keep it in his pants for his girlfriend. The latest story making the rounds is that his "friends" paid for a blonde hooker to put the moves on him when he was in Vegas and they ended up back at his hotel room for some action (which these same "friends" allegedly taped).

+ Reply to Thread