+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Re: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

The show was actually pretty good. If you knew of either woman before hand, their lives are as expected, Kate is very structured and busy...Kendra is very laid back. Ultimately Kate learned its ok to relax every now and then, and Kendra learned whats she is missing by having little Hank at school or with the nanny most of the time. At the meet up I was a little worried Kate would take Kendra's comments on the structure thing too personal, but all ended well. I actually came out of this with a better opinion of Kate than I had before.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I recorded and have watched just a portion of the show, but so far, I don't believe much of anything Kate says. She so unauthenitic and hateful, IMO. But, what's new?

I'll watch it all later. I do like Kendra.

I have been lurking in this thread...I never watched the Gosselins or Celebrity Wife Swap...but am I correct in understanding that there was no actual spousal "swap"? Basically Kendra just had some camera time with the Gosselin children and her husband was forced to have Kate Gosselin as a houseguest?
    libgirl2 likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    The show was actually pretty good. If you knew of either woman before hand, their lives are as expected, Kate is very structured and busy...Kendra is very laid back. Ultimately Kate learned its ok to relax every now and then, and Kendra learned whats she is missing by having little Hank at school or with the nanny most of the time. At the meet up I was a little worried Kate would take Kendra's comments on the structure thing too personal, but all ended well. I actually came out of this with a better opinion of Kate than I had before.
    I think looking after 8 children, gave Kendra a healthy dose of reality
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I didn't watch. But you can bet that anything Kate said or did to make anybody think she's not as bad as she seems was fake. That woman will do anything to stay on television and get that ugly mug out there.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Goodness! That seems pretty harsh! I didn't watch the "+8" show, but I did watch the Celebrity Wife Swap show. Kate seems a little tightly wound, but with all of those children, I can understand why. The discipline and rigorous scheduling and organization that has to be maintained is a killer. Hank did help Kate see that it was OK to relax some; she owes it to herself AND her children. Hank has Kendra incredibly spoiled, and he seems to enjoy doing it! Kate strikes me as very Type A. I bet she grinds her teeth at night!
    AmyKay likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Goodness! That seems pretty harsh! I didn't watch the "+8" show, but I did watch the Celebrity Wife Swap show. Kate seems a little tightly wound, but with all of those children, I can understand why. The discipline and rigorous scheduling and organization that has to be maintained is a killer. Hank did help Kate see that it was OK to relax some; she owes it to herself AND her children. Hank has Kendra incredibly spoiled, and he seems to enjoy doing it! Kate strikes me as very Type A. I bet she grinds her teeth at night!
    I am, so I am damn sure she is.
    -Andy Rooney-

Khate is an evil hateful hag and I am SICK of her being on tv just because she secretly dupped her husband and doctor into her squatting out a litter of kids. That is how she treats them as well. They are her little money makers and if they are not making her money she could give two chits about them. She makes me want to hurl.
    mom2 and Florimel like this.

I think she loves her children, and they love her.
    prhoshay likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sure looked like it, to me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread