+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Re: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Am reading the book. She is even much more of a biotch than we thought. Those poor children. I hope Karma acts fast, this heffer has gotten away with too much. She is nasty and vile.

Sheeeee's baaaackkkkk!

Guess it was only a matter of time before she found some other way to get her ugly mug back on TV.

Kate Gosselin & Kendra Wilkinson To Trade Places On ABC's Celebrity Wife Swap - Yahoo! omg!

Haven't watched Wife Swap in years, and didn't even know there was such a thing as a Celebrity Wife Swap, but I may just tune in. I am somewhat confused though...if one is on a show called "Celebrity Wife Swap" doesn't one have to be a celebrity AND have a husband?

ETA...I almost wish she swapped with Honey Boo Boo's mom. That would be pure entertainment!
    I'm here likes this.

Celebrity Wife Swap was on last year. I think I watched it twice. Regular Wife Swap was way better. The celebrities were used to being filmed & seemed like they were "on" all the time. They just didn't seem natural.

I'll be skipping this one for sure. I dislike both women. Fame wh*** is a generous term for both of them.
    mom2 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    Sheeeee's baaaackkkkk!

Guess it was only a matter of time before she found some other way to get her ugly mug back on TV.

Kate Gosselin & Kendra Wilkinson To Trade Places On ABC's Celebrity Wife Swap - Yahoo! omg!

Haven't watched Wife Swap in years, and didn't even know there was such a thing as a Celebrity Wife Swap, but I may just tune in. I am somewhat confused though...if one is on a show called "Celebrity Wife Swap" doesn't one have to be a celebrity AND have a husband?

ETA...I almost wish she swapped with Honey Boo Boo's mom. That would be pure entertainment!
    Me too! Have not watched Wife Swap or Celebrity Wife Swap in years! Ok now about the show; how is this even a match up? Kendra has one kid and an awesome husband and Kate has eight kids and no husband.
    I'm here likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Me too! Have not watched Wife Swap or Celebrity Wife Swap in years! Ok now about the show; how is this even a match up? Kendra has one kid and an awesome husband and Kate has eight kids and no husband.
    I'm not sure how it matches up, either. But it could be interesting to see if even an awesome husband would have a meltdown around Kate.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC
    You know, I think I just might have tuned in to watch that!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Who would leave their child with Kate? Once you knew who you were swapping with, the whole thing should have been called off.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

especially that cute little Hank
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

not going to watch

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I'm confused too.... One must have a husband to swap with. Maybe Kate got married and we don't know of it. Naaaaa.... nobody could put up with her.
    tapper01 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread