+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I know how harsh this will sound, but both Kate and John need a reality check. They have a huge family to support and neither one is capable of doing that alone.

Jon has been unemployed and living with his mom for umpteen months. Kate is "blogging." Neither of them has a bachelor's or even an associate's degree.

I think she should take whatever is left and send both of them to college for a bachelor's. Kate's RN is from a hospital school, and she needs to upgrade that to a BS if she plans on supporting those kids. And Jon is in worse shape. He needs to start over, as he flunked out of college early on.

Their children deserve parents who demonstrate an honorable work ethic. Hope they can give them that.

PS: I think the hair extension are history. Her hair's grown out now.
    I never knew Kate didn't have a degree. I knew she was a nurse, but I thought she had gone to college and received her degrees and certifications for that. She's going to need to do something. Eventually even blogging will be gone. Does anyone even care about what she has to say on a blog? I actually cringe for the kids as to what lengths she'll go to to keep her fame. It's not even fleeting, it's gone. Last time she wrote a book it tanked. She can't even fill up a cruise. She doesn't even see herself the way everyone else does. She's living a delusion about herself.

I never hear much about Jon anymore. It's really sad what happened to both of them, their marriage, and their kids. All for fame. I don't think it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I never knew Kate didn't have a degree. I knew she was a nurse, but I thought she had gone to college and received her degrees and certifications for that. She's going to need to do something. Eventually even blogging will be gone. Does anyone even care about what she has to say on a blog? I actually cringe for the kids as to what lengths she'll go to to keep her fame. It's not even fleeting, it's gone. Last time she wrote a book it tanked. She can't even fill up a cruise. She doesn't even see herself the way everyone else does. She's living a delusion about herself.

I never hear much about Jon anymore. It's really sad what happened to both of them, their marriage, and their kids. All for fame. I don't think it's worth it.
    More then likely it would have happened regardless of a TV show or not. That many children can be a strain on a marriage the might not be too strong to begin with.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

REad this on a FB page "Dedicated" to Khatie Irene:

~~~~~~~

sooo...I was traveling this past weekend with a co-worker who had left her husband at home to mind their 2 kids, 1 who had an ear infection. while her husband was at Giant with the kids getting his prescription filled, he bought a few other items and proceeded to the check out. while waiting patiently in the line, his attention was drawn to the woman in front of him having a mini hissy fit because she had to bag her own groceries. she then asked the cashier for the manager and while she was waiting, asked the cashier if he knew who she was. he said no. he deserves a raise. my friends husband does not (did not) watch the show and could not believe how much of a diva she thought she was.

that, in a nutshell, is why the locals despise this white trash tramp-o-rama clown car uterus half asian baby making biotch

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Jon's been telling the news lately that he's hit rock bottom, can no longer pay child support, and is in danger of going to jail for not paying it. This would be very sad news if a court order entered in April had not completely absolved him for ever paying another cent in child support. Kate petitioned for it, entirely withdrawing her claim for child support and relinquishing all future claims for it.

So, go figure. Jon's every bit as much a lying fame whore that Kate is. He's may even be the crazier of the two.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Jon's been telling the news lately that he's hit rock bottom, can no longer pay child support, and is in danger of going to jail for not paying it. This would be very sad news if a court order entered in April had not completely absolved him for ever paying another cent in child support. Kate petitioned for it, entirely withdrawing her claim for child support and relinquishing all future claims for it.

So, go figure. Jon's every bit as much a lying fame whore that Kate is. He's may even be the crazier of the two.
    Those poor kids!

Jon definitely has his issues and he was party to their lying and scamming church-going folks. Whether he continues to be lying about his intentions remains to be seen. I also take these tabloid stories with a grain of salt. They are masters at taking old information, manipulating it, and putting it out there as if it is current news.

This latest story about Kate absolving Jon of child support is spin at its finest. The reports I have heard (from sources I trust) say that Jon was awarded 50/50 custody, so legally he would no longer be responsible for paying child support to Kate. When money is involved, Kate never does anything out of the goodness of her heart, especially where Jon is concerned.
    tapper01 likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Jon definitely has his issues and he was party to their lying and scamming church-going folks. Whether he continues to be lying about his intentions remains to be seen. I also take these tabloid stories with a grain of salt. They are masters at taking old information, manipulating it, and putting it out there as if it is current news.

This latest story about Kate absolving Jon of child support is spin at its finest. The reports I have heard (from sources I trust) say that Jon was awarded 50/50 custody, so legally he would no longer be responsible for paying child support to Kate. When money is involved, Kate never does anything out of the goodness of her heart, especially where Jon is concerned.
    I take tabloids with a grain of salt, too. Especially when people like Jon and Kate call them up! They are not "newsmakers" anywhere but in the tabloids. And they both milk them for every every drop of publicity they can get.

It's a common misconception that 50/50 custody means that you do not pay child support. Most states weigh only income, not time spent with the children. If dad makes 100K a year and mom makes 35K they still both pay support. Whatever support order is in place still stands, unless it is modified by reason of a change in economic circumstances - not a change in the time spent with the kids.

If memory serves me correctly, the Goslins have had a 50/50 shared custody agreement in place since their divorce.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 08-18-2012 at 07:25 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

grifter is at it again. Quilted Northern is sending her free toilet paper. I am very sick of people with means holding their hand out for more. Someone questioned this on their FB page and asked if they would donate to shelters. Crickets...but grifty Krieder cries need and they jump. Makes me SICK
    mom2 and JulieAnn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    grifter is at it again. Quilted Northern is sending her free toilet paper. I am very sick of people with means holding their hand out for more. Someone questioned this on their FB page and asked if they would donate to shelters. Crickets...but grifty Krieder cries need and they jump. Makes me SICK
    Why is she getting free tp?If Northern thinks this makes me want to buy their products, its going to be the opposite. No one is giving me anything free, I spend my hard earned cash on everyday items we need around the house.
    tapper01 likes this.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

The only way this would induce me to buy Northern toilet paper would be if her face was on each sheet. (Okay, that's gross - but I had to say it.)

Talk around the web is that she and the kids got a week on a beach in the Alabama/Northern Florida gulf region because she hinted around for it so much that some company got suckered into it, hoping she would get them some free publicitiy. That's not the kind of publicity (or aggravation) any company needs.
    libgirl2 and tapper01 like this.

+ Reply to Thread